Quest Waypoint

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
GingerHunter797

Quest Waypoint

Post by GingerHunter797 »

Hi, I would like to ask the developers or any modders if it would be possible to add a quest waypoint to the compass of the game? Like in Oblivion. I really do not like having to wander around to find my objectives, like when the fighter guild tells you to kill a monster in someones house and you have to wander around talking to people trying to find where this person lives. Thats why I would love to have a waypoint to show me where I need to go, or at least make it an option in the menu for people who want to play the vanilla game.

Also, I would like for there not to be timed quests. When I play Morrowind, Oblivion, or Skyrim I m the type of person who runs around accepting all the quests I possibly can and then slowly finish them. But in Daggerfall I accept a quest and then I am frantically running around trying to finish this quest before the time is up, I find that REALLY stressful.

I would really appreciate it if someone would please make mod or if these two things were added into the game.
“In this world, a single blade can take you anywhere you want to go. And even though it’s a virtual world, I feel more alive in here than I ever did in the real world.”-Kirito