[Idea] Bashing Door Actually Breaks Door

Talk about the mods you'd like to see in Daggerfall Unity. Give mod creators some ideas!
Eksevis

Re: [Idea] Bashing Door Actually Breaks Door

Post by Eksevis »

Jay_H wrote:But hey, it is your mod, so the name's up to you ;)
I can't make it even if wanted to.

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Jay_H wrote:You speak of reproducing the building's interior at the moment the door's broken down, right? Otherwise I'm imagining that the cities would include every single building interior at once, which would have a crazy memory footprint.
I actually covered that in my post.
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Yes, sorry about that. As the Bug Reports section can testify, one of my bad habits is a ratio of insufficient reading to excessive speaking :?

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Jay_H wrote:Yes, sorry about that. As the Bug Reports section can testify, one of my bad habits is a ratio of insufficient reading to excessive speaking :?
Apology accepted, Captain Needa. ;)

And it seems to be a different idea than the OP's turned out to be, so something for a different thread. :)
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Eksevis

Post by Eksevis »

in the OP, I have compiled the presented ideas to make it easier to find them in case someone wants to look back and not read it all word for word.