[MOD] Unofficial Block, Location and Model Fixes

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
XJDHDR

Re: [MOD] Unofficial Block, Location and Model Fixes

Post by XJDHDR »

Baler wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:43 pm This is so cool, the gaps between stairs, for example, was such a huge turn off for me. It felt like one of those rough edges of dfu, so glad to see it being resolved.
Thanks, good to see this mod helped.
13thsyndicate wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:22 pm I don't know if you've fixed this one yet, but here's a bookstore in Midbury that's labeled as a residence.

Meanwhile, the actual bookstore behind it, marked orange on the map, doesn't have a bookstore sign, so I think somehow some data got switched?
Thanks for the report. I've added this to the list. The residence looks like a residence and the store looks like a store. The only problem I can see here is that the sign is next to the wrong building. Should be easy enough to fix.

13thsyndicate

Re: [MOD] Unofficial Block, Location and Model Fixes

Post by 13thsyndicate »

Interestingly, there are other bookstores with that same residential model with the sign next to it, and other stores with the same model as the store that hve no signs, that are not bookstores.