Custom Portraits

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
AlexanderSig

Re: Custom Portraits

Post by AlexanderSig »

King of Worms wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:50 am The loss of these armors will haunt me for ever Im afraid :X I think he forgot to place it in the uploads of the sprites he did, considered it "shared" and moved on... well RIP my wet dreams
Wow these look amazing. What is the issue though? Why can't you use them?

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

All we have are these images. They are not even a proper png with alpha. The source materials were on a different level Im sure about it. Its also just female variants. Etc... yes I downloaded em just in case..

But the thing is, Im 99% certain he forgot to pack the armors to the shared materials back than, and he left thinking he shared it.

NikitaTheTanner

Post by NikitaTheTanner »

Such is life... That is always the problem with modding collaborations, life gets in the way, and some things are never fully realized. The work done by Sitrus was truly astonishing, the armors and the portraits were really amazing, sad we won't see all items in the game in this truly beautiful and fitting style, but maybe this will inspire future artists. One can hope :P

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

The fact it was done but not uploaded - most likely by accident - is what I personally find sad about it. Lots of things never get finished, yes, but this is a different case to me.

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

King of Worms wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:32 pm The fact it was done but not uploaded - most likely by accident - is what I personally find sad about it. Lots of things never get finished, yes, but this is a different case to me.
Hello! Can you share those textures, that sitrus uploaded earlier in this topic? Because they are not more available on Mega :cry: Are they all included into DREAM mod?

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi, they all became a part of a DREAM mod after some processing & bugfixing

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

Thank you!

I already found some bugs with textures (it seems like they are in DREAM mod). Where can I report them? I'm new here and therefore can't PM you.
Also, as I see, those nice armor textures are not included into DREAM mod. I can try to crop them and convert into proper .png textures with transparent background. Will it be useful for DREAM developement?

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Izendel wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:50 pm Thank you!

I already found some bugs with textures (it seems like they are in DREAM mod). Where can I report them? I'm new here and therefore can't PM you.
Also, as I see, those nice armor textures are not included into DREAM mod. I can try to crop them and convert into proper .png textures with transparent background. Will it be useful for DREAM developement?
Welcome :)

Id really appreciate the feedback on the DREAM bugs and any help. Please lets move to the DREAM thread here:
http://forums.dfworkshop.net/viewtopic. ... start=1890

I was thinking about cutting the armors out as well.. I have those armor images saved on my HDD. If you can do that, I can try to make em work in the game.

Just drop a line in a DREAM thread and I will hook you up