[MOD] Filling Food

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
White Rhino PSO

Re: [MOD] Filling Food

Post by White Rhino PSO »

That might be close to the most recent version of Filling Food. The one I already had on my computer says that it was last modified on February 7th, 2020. The folder on Github says it was last updated two days later.

I had considered trying to offer people a way to download the version of Filling Food that I have saved - and still seems to work on the latest stable version of Daggerfall Unity - but I wasn't sure if that would get me into hot water with anyone. I'm not interested in taking credit for anyone's work; there's just a lot of people who want the effects of this mod without getting stuck using the rest of Climates and Calories.

BoneofMalkav

Post by BoneofMalkav »

White Rhino PSO wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:15 pm That might be close to the most recent version of Filling Food. The one I already had on my computer says that it was last modified on February 7th, 2020. The folder on Github says it was last updated two days later.

I had considered trying to offer people a way to download the version of Filling Food that I have saved - and still seems to work on the latest stable version of Daggerfall Unity - but I wasn't sure if that would get me into hot water with anyone. I'm not interested in taking credit for anyone's work; there's just a lot of people who want the effects of this mod without getting stuck using the rest of Climates and Calories.
This and a stand alone mod for Camping would be wonderful.

risk

Post by risk »

food and camping would be awesome!

i wonder if it is fairly easy to have all those meal options on climate and calories - different meals for different regions was interesting.