[MOD] Readied Spellcasting Hands

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
King of Worms

Re: [MOD] Readied Spellcasting Hands

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks a lot for swift implementation ๐Ÿ˜Š I will include the new hands in next release of dream. I plan on extending the recomended mod descriptions with something like "synegy" sign, so its evident the mods are ready to be used together in a way they enhance each other. That will go with a thanks to the mod author ๐Ÿ˜Š

jefetienne

Post by jefetienne »

King of Worms wrote: โ†‘Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:34 am Thanks a lot for swift implementation ๐Ÿ˜Š I will include the new hands in next release of dream. I plan on extending the recomended mod descriptions with something like "synegy" sign, so its evident the mods are ready to be used together in a way they enhance each other. That will go with a thanks to the mod author ๐Ÿ˜Š
That's exciting! You're welcome :)
El jefe, Etienne
Nexus Mods | GitHub

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

After lots of testing and reworking I think I have a final version. I like all hands now... went a bit further than just a auras, but kept it from going over the top. Also, tested it a lot while firing the spells, and the new frames go well with the rest of the animation. I think we did a great job here for spell casting characters :) Ive updated the DREAM description at Nexus to include your mod as a 1st synergy mod with a download link redirecting to your mods nexus page.
DaggerfallUnity 2020-11-20 23-20-29.jpg
DaggerfallUnity 2020-11-20 23-20-29.jpg (748.97 KiB) Viewed 227 times

jefetienne

Post by jefetienne »

King of Worms wrote: โ†‘Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:26 pm After lots of testing and reworking I think I have a final version. I like all hands now... went a bit further than just a auras, but kept it from going over the top. Also, tested it a lot while firing the spells, and the new frames go well with the rest of the animation. I think we did a great job here for spell casting characters :) Ive updated the DREAM description at Nexus to include your mod as a 1st synergy mod with a download link redirecting to your mods nexus page.

DaggerfallUnity 2020-11-20 23-20-29.jpg
Those look incredible! I'm actually very excited to use this once it's ready. And thank you for adding this mod to the description :) (my name has a typo in it though hehe, sorry)
El jefe, Etienne
Nexus Mods | GitHub

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thank you! And sorry about the typo, its corrected now ;)