l3lessed wrote: ↑Sat Oct 31, 2020 5:23 am
Fixed not being able to attack villagers and guards. You can terrorize the citizens of Daggerfall all you want again.
I came on here to say that, thank you man I'm getting hooked on this mod, and now hopefully I can hunt Innocents as a werewolf again..
A few things:
* yes dream handheld is incompatible it looks like, the Sprite for the right hand is just a blurry Square ( dream Sprites had some issues with NPCs rhat looked like this, it has to do with the memory limit on the old school Sprites: the new ones are too pretty so maybe that's what it is with this one).
* If you change the stats for a weapon (enchanting( have only tested melee so far)), or you level up and change your to hit chance or DPS Etc ( so anything that changes your speed or attack for a weapon you're using), you will start seeing two sets of each hand that that weapon is equipped on ( whether you take it off or not), it also messes up in Were form ( don't know about vampires don't care).
So every time I level or enchant something, or transform because I'm having a bad day ( hey it happens) I have to turn off the mod and restart it saving each time. <-- now if this fixes later on from just playing I haven't waited to see ( it seems like it did once though I just didn't stop and screw with it and it fixed I guess, I think that's what happened).
* Sometimes when I transform I only have my right hand, and if I mess with it changing hands and stuff it has broken ( so I don't do that), but just a heads up: check out the Beast form stuff maybe you'll see something.
**** I haven't found any weapons that don't work with it before you change the stats and stuff so that's all good.
* I don't like the physical attack stuff so I don't play with it: it's kind of annoying because in dungeons who end up hitting the walls most of the time, but I'm not complaining just my input I guess..
* Some ideas for the Sparks: I don't know if you could do a color coded Sparks based on what material weapon you're using, or just let us customize the colors in the settings, both I think are pretty cool ideas.
*** I dig the Perry mechanics man, that shit it super tight !
Every time this thing breaks I have to go through all that crap just to get it working again, so let me tell you man: it's good !
Dual wielding with a functioning and fun Perry mechanic in Daggerfall that actually hooks you up with the gameplay AND the kicking butt !?!? That's exactly what this thing does - $%&$ing amazing !
*******Don't break the Perry stuff man, it is right on, just see why animations start messing up, and I've already switched it around and everything same thing: something messes up when you change the stats and it seems to do it for everything your equiping - even barehanded.
So yeah I love it, I don't think I can play this game without it anymore so you better not break it, but if you do I'll just come on here and bitch about it so..... :Muwahahaha !!!
Now I got to get the new version where I can kill the civilians again after I just updated last night thank you very much !!
Dam you modders and your mods !!