WIP: Basic Roads

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Hazelnut

Re: WIP: Basic Roads

Post by Hazelnut »

That's it! All regions are now pathed. Thanks to all contributors, especially Dolorous John and N Molson who between them did the most regions.

For now I will ask that any pathing issues or oddities are posted on the forums and I will fix them. I may change the editor to allow submissions of corrections/refinements if I can think of a way of doing it, but for now I will do them myself.

I'll upload a new build to nexus soon. For now here's a temp build if any want to try to find pathing issues right now. :)
Attachments
basicroads-0.8.3.zip
(80.63 KiB) Downloaded 15 times
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

N_Molson

Post by N_Molson »

We did it !

I've been playing a bit with it and honestly, it works very well with the default terrain sampler. The "autopilot" is a nice piece of work too ! 8-)

Eccer

Post by Eccer »

Fantastic! Can't wait to try it out sometime :) Good job everyone, finally Daggerfall has roads!

l3lessed

Post by l3lessed »

Woot, one of the biggest immersion breakers is fixed. I always thought no roads anywhere was so weird, but understood the limits of the original.
My Skyrim Mods: l3lessed Nexus Page

Daggerfall Unity mods: Combat Overhaul Mod

Enjoy the free work I'm doing? Consider lending your support.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Congrats, this is a thing many ppl spent years talking about but you and the team actually did it 👍