[Overhaul Project] Daggerfall Unity Re-imagined

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
Magicono43

Re: [Overhaul Project] Daggerfall Unity Re-imagined

Post by Magicono43 »

Apologies for no updates to this thread in a little while, I have mostly been working on stuff that there is not much to show in terms of pictures or anything, so I figured not that worth putting up, but I have been working. My work has slowed down a little bit though, just been lazy the past week or so not sure why, just happens sometimes I guess. Right now i'm currently in the middle of working on the shop loot tables, so far the actual shops have been going fine and are pretty much done besides balancing on the overall values and such.

Something I have gotten stuck on recently is trying to figure out a decent way to get the guild service "shops" to be persistent similar to the shop shelves, but without the shop shelves essentially, and it's a little bit more of an issue than I originally thought it might be, but hopefully I will figure something out soon enough.

But yeah, work on the overhaul is still going on, it's just been slow recently due to mostly my own laziness, but rest assured it is getting worked on slowly but surely, even if I don't provide updates on progress too often, the github repo will show much more frequent updates in that regard as I make commits and such to the code.

Magicono43

Re: [Overhaul Project] Daggerfall Unity Re-imagined

Post by Magicono43 »

Just wanted to make a quick update of status post. To confirm if anyone was wondering, I am not dead no, lol. Past few weeks I have just been taking a little break from working on this project after getting stuck on some coding challenge, I also felt like actually playing a game for once so I started a heavily modded set-up of Oblivion and been fairly engrossed in it (After all these years Oblivion has some really awesome mods.)

I will be getting back into working on the project eventually, not sure exactly what time that will be, but eventually, sometimes when I hit coding road-blocks I take little breaks. But have no fear, I will get back on the wagon at some point, with more inspiration as well due to playing other games and getting more ideas during that time.