(Vibrant) Terrain Flats

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: (Vibrant) Terrain Flats

Post by King of Worms »

Absolutely not. "When things progress more, I will add the files in the pack and release v0.3, if that will be needed" - I will not go hunting for every minor change in every single mod and create updated versions of the pack just like that - hell no :) No need to apologize for being dense, just stop being dense.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Ha! I'll try, but it goes against my genetics. Still, now that I've looked through the forums again, I think the only practical way (i.e. without pming the mod authors etc.) for non-modders to get most of these textures is to download your pack, so in fact the textures will always be the most updated available versions through your pack... so after all that, I guess the answer to my question really is "hell yes". ;)

I salute you, sir - thanks again.

jman0war

Post by jman0war »

Guys, i'm going to take a hiatus for a bit.
My work\life balance is not so good today and with the spare time I have i have to spend on other stuff.
I won't be far though, and am always contactable via my website.
Find my Vibrant Terrain Flats mod at Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files

Channel1

Post by Channel1 »

jman0war wrote:Guys, i'm going to take a hiatus for a bit.
My work\life balance is not so good today and with the spare time I have i have to spend on other stuff.
I won't be far though, and am always contactable via my website.
Good luck with real life stuff. :)

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Take all the time you need jman0war. This is just meant to be a fun hobby for everyone to share in, and should absolutely be the last priority compared to the more important things in life. You're doing the right thing. :)

I just want to say your work has been astounding and prolific, and this community project is much richer for having you as part of it. Hopefully you can get some good downtime and one day come back feeling refreshed.

Please don't hesitate to drop me a PM or email if you ever feel the need to. All the best mate! :)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Thank you for what you've given us! Come back as an artist, as a tester, as a player, or as a fan, whenever you want!

Arl

Post by Arl »

Hope to see you around again sometime, Good luck!
My Deviantart page, I have some Daggerfall stuff in there.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Your work will never be forgotten Jman0war, you made a epic contribution and I absolutely loved every part of this endeavour. I totally understand you have other priorities now, I think Interkarma summed it up flawlesly. Id be very happy if you ever come back mate. I think your art will hardly be ever surpassed, so I will just hope for your return in silence. This project is a long term thing, so maybe next year we meet again :) Be well, and if I could help with anything, send me a PM. I also go thru some harder period of life, but I found ways to go thru, I can share if you interrested. Much power to You! Thank You!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

This might be moved to the Released Mods section as well IMO, thank you!

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Just the peanut gallery here, but since jman0war is no longer active, should this really be considered for the new forum of maintained "released mods"? It would be nice to at least have it listed/linked in the "legacy released mods" pinned topic for obsolete mods, though - it's difficult to find otherwise.

EDIT: Looks like the moderators already put this on the main Released Mods forum. If the mod eventually stops working with later DFU builds, I suppose we'll just report the problems here.