(Vibrant) Terrain Flats

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
mikeprichard

Re: Terrain Flats

Post by mikeprichard »

This has been one of my favorite topics since it started - again, amazing work here. Also looking forward to seeing all these in game!

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I downloaded the full 508 set and I love it, there are many remade flats which were not posted in this thread, nice surprise for me.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Btw Ive noticed that the 508_5-0 stone is the ONLY flat from the 508 serie which appear to NOT have the soft edges. Dunno if its your decission or not... maybe its worth re-checking that one. Thanks ;)

jman0war

Post by jman0war »

King of Worms wrote:Btw Ive noticed that the 508_5-0 stone is the ONLY flat from the 508 serie which appear to NOT have the soft edges. Dunno if its your decission or not... maybe its worth re-checking that one. Thanks ;)

It is feathered, just not as much.
I think its by 1 pixel.
So it's one i probably missed when i decided on my Feather settings.

I can fix it, but i'd like see how it looks when the graphic or display settings of the engine or whatever are set to soften edges.
It will probably be fine.
Find my Vibrant Terrain Flats mod at Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files

jman0war

Post by jman0war »

I'm working on 509 SnowHauntedMountains.
Most trees are already painted and just need snow.
Find my Vibrant Terrain Flats mod at Nexusmods: https://www.nexusmods.com/daggerfalluni ... ?tab=files

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Everything you've posted has been very fine, but THIS... is still a step up!

Biboran

Post by Biboran »

And now something copleatly awesome! :lol:

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Good, but they look a little too smooth and metallic to me. :
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Great work! I especially like the shadows on the snow, you couldn't even see them in the original :)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

TheLacus wrote:...you couldn't even see them in the original :)
Yes, some details jman0war creates are awesome. When I look at the original bones, specifically the smaller horizontal part behind the main curved bones to the right, I cant even tell what Im looking at. Must be hard to recreate it, when you cant even be sure of what it is in a 1st place. Same as with some of the low res flower remakes he made with the detailed pink/purple bells instead of original pink/purple "it can be anything" stains original had.