[MOD] Loading Screen

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
TheLacus

Re: [MOD] Loading Screen

Post by TheLacus »

I'd like to give my compliments to Interkarma for all the good work is doing on the quest system lately, so i do it in my own way :)
Spoiler!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you :) And tying back to the quest system is an excellent concept for loading screen mod by the way.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

That is an awesome idea!

Sorry I haven't tested that error I talked about a long time ago. I'll get around to it... eventually :|

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Jay_H wrote:That is an awesome idea!

Sorry I haven't tested that error I talked about a long time ago. I'll get around to it... eventually :|
I made some important changes in the latest version, so i wouldn't think to much about the issue you encontered before; I suggest you to wait for when the next version of DU is released and try directly version 1.4 of this mod. ;)

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Interkarma wrote:Thank you :) And tying back to the quest system is an excellent concept for loading screen mod by the way.
I tried one of the Tes font in resources. What a difference in mood a good font can make!
screenLs.png
screenLs.png (835.83 KiB) Viewed 5230 times

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Very nice! Quite an improvement. :)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Night shot with TES font looks very nice .)

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

The right font, in the right place, can make all the ḋ̪̉͗̀̓͘i͇̬̝̲̿̄f͈̠͔̓̉̽̓̑͟f͎̠͉̲̺̻̱ͥͮ́-̗͉̒é̴̟͖̣̼͛r̯͎̞̙͎͓̆͂͡ē̶ͨ̄̈̑̀n̳̫ͯͤ͂̆ͬc̢̙̟̥̥̐ͩ̔̉̈́̚ê͓in the world...
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

Blue Footed Booby

Post by Blue Footed Booby »

The kerning in the top right and bottom right looks...off.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Blue Footed Booby wrote:The kerning in the top right and bottom right looks...off.
You're right,the characters are too close. Unfortunately it seems that the Unity UI system doesn't support changing it via code...

Anyway i made a progress bar for character level some time ago, so here it is. I'm going to release a new version for the fighters build soon.
progressBar.png
progressBar.png (580.45 KiB) Viewed 4907 times