Just some new 2D/3D ideas and proposals

Show off your mod creations or just a work in progress.
VMblast

Re: Just some new 2D/3D ideas and proposals

Post by VMblast »

Biboran wrote:Sorry for off-topic but hell, VMBlast, I checked your channel and you looks like a fan of Star Wars expanded universe :shock:
And even tried to do some epic fan stuff. As crazy as hell fan of that, who for years makeing perfect SW universe in my head I find you work very imressive. We may disscus it pm or something if you interested of cource
Yeah, made it as my personal artistic protest when saw the """NEW""" """star wars""" movies.....oh my lord :evil:

Yeah Im pretty much big fan of the original films...well, since '80s :P

Im not familiar with this character, his uniforms suggest it might be Admiral Thrawn, but he is a Chiss race, or maybe later they re-raced him into chiss, I cant remember.

Biboran

Post by Biboran »

VMblast wrote:
Biboran wrote:Sorry for off-topic but hell, VMBlast, I checked your channel and you looks like a fan of Star Wars expanded universe :shock:
And even tried to do some epic fan stuff. As crazy as hell fan of that, who for years makeing perfect SW universe in my head I find you work very imressive. We may disscus it pm or something if you interested of cource
Yeah, made it as my personal artistic protest when saw the """NEW""" """star wars""" movies.....oh my lord :evil:

Im not familiar with this character, his uniforms suggest it might be Admiral Thrawn, but he is a Chiss race, or maybe later they re-raced him into chiss, I cant remember.
I'am giant fan of original EU universe - you know, all books and comics and games. :lol:
I always wanted to create a new universe based on this, but sadly, my skills in drawind and modelling are low.
When I seen new cartoons and movies I was BURNED - they stealed old universe and make it BAD. And when I in head has perfect implementation of it and watched this I was angry as hell :D
So it always interesting to find someone who like it too and who has so great skills - you can basicly KILL disney :lol: This why I ask about it, maybe if you send me your Discord or skype in PM or something :D

This is Rufaan Tigellinus, one of 12 original Grand admirals. You know, not like Thrawn, but like Demetrius Zaarin from Star Wars TIE Fighter game

VMblast

Post by VMblast »

Now this is interesting....the future of Daggerfall :P

Voxel Sentinel. :lol:

And the vast forests of Daggerfall (Illiac Bay) :geek:

VMblast

Post by VMblast »

Biboran wrote:
VMblast wrote:

I'am giant fan of original EU universe - you know, all books and comics and games. :lol:
I always wanted to create a new universe based on this, but sadly, my skills in drawind and modelling are low.
When I seen new cartoons and movies I was BURNED - they stealed old universe and make it BAD. And when I in head has perfect implementation of it and watched this I was angry as hell :D
So it always interesting to find someone who like it too and who has so great skills - you can basicly KILL disney :lol: This why I ask about it, maybe if you send me your Discord or skype in PM or something :D

This is Rufaan Tigellinus, one of 12 original Grand admirals. You know, not like Thrawn, but like Demetrius Zaarin from Star Wars TIE Fighter game
Nice collection. ;)

I havent got chance to read non of the EU books, because unfortunately there is not one translated here, well except Star Wars novelization from 1977 and its really tiresome for me to read it in English. :?

Biboran

Post by Biboran »

99% of EU stuff is translated to russian, it easy to find in internet.

Voxels sometimes do miracles! Voxel terrain for DU would be nice thing!

VMblast

Post by VMblast »

Biboran wrote:99% of EU stuff is translated to russian, it easy to find in internet.
I don't understand Russian, well I can vocally understand about 40% of it, but not read it well.

Biboran

Post by Biboran »

VMblast wrote:
Biboran wrote:99% of EU stuff is translated to russian, it easy to find in internet.
I don't understand Russian, well I can vocally understand about 40% of it, but not read it well.
Ah sorry for some reason I thought you are russian :D

VMblast

Post by VMblast »

Very interesting analysis. :)

Feralwarlord

Post by Feralwarlord »

VMblast wrote:...and this winter demo scene. :)

How goes progress on this mod?

VMblast

Post by VMblast »

Feralwarlord wrote:How goes progress on this mod?
Yeah, it was my fault for not being descriptive to the fullest extent concerning that video (well I thought I did). That video was just suppose to be a visual description, a guideline of some possible things to come if you will. Like an animated storyboard/artboard/concept board. We would need multiple programmers and artists working on it, since my concept was so extensive it would literally redo majority of the game visually (mostly), but retain the very core of the DF and use it as a foundation. Everything else were suppose to be rebuilt and or restructured and also added new technical solution, like adding voxel geometry to simulate vast forests/tall grass fields/deep snow. All of the characters should be translated into 3D geometry, but retaining their original feel and look. My idea/goal was to put accent, as you could see from the videos, on the feeling and atmosphere.