Legacy Released Mods

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Interkarma

Re: Released Mods

Post by Interkarma »

Hey guys - sorry for the confusion.

This pinned topic is supposed to be a collection of mods that creators are ready to share with others. End users should not need to follow any other threads, except to participate in discussion and progress with mod creators.

Mod creators, when you're ready to update your release in this thread, please post here with your refreshed download links for me and I'll add them to the first post for end users. Some of the mod links in this thread don't have direct download links - if you guys can provide that for me to the latest version, I will update first post. Cheers.

If there are any mods that should be combined together, I'll let the creators discuss how they want to do that and then update first post based on their decisions.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

Interkarma, thanks for the feedback. If the mod authors involved in the various mesh/texture replacement projects (AlexanderSig, VMblast, jmanowar, TheLacus, KingofWorms, etc.) would consider asking Interkarma to appropriately combine the several related mod downloads listed in the first topic into the one or two comprehensive active mods as Interkarma suggests, we non-modding peasants would really appreciate it. Either way, great work all around!

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

Distant Terrain 2.2.0 (should fix fov issue):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1QjwG ... sp=sharing

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Awesome, updated link now!

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Updated first page with latest link to hand-painted models mod 1.39 by AlexanderSig.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Updated first page with link to Real Grass 2.0 by TheLacus.

Gudadantza

Post by Gudadantza »

Didn´t know where exactly post this. In bugs or in mods. I´ve discovered a bug involving postprocessing mod.
Apparently if you disable the mod and load an old savegame the game world turns in a bugged void similar to those situations in the original daggerfall when you clipped/bugged in walls into dungeons.
It´s like you are falling or the buildings are going upwards.

Greetings.

edit: Of course I have tested it with the last build.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks for the information. Is anyone else able to reproduce?

Gudadantza

Post by Gudadantza »

I wanted to post a screenshot of the glitch but the saves appear to load correctly when you restart.
So It is not so seriously destructive, but very unconfortable if it is reproducible.

Greetings

edit: I mean rebooting windows

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

Gudadantza wrote:I wanted to post a screenshot of the glitch but the saves appear to load correctly when you restart.
So It is not so seriously destructive, but very unconfortable if it is reproducible.

Greetings

edit: I mean rebooting windows
Yep, restarting DFU usually fixes the void.
Also if your in an interior, use tele2exit, or groundme in the console.
If outside, sometimes opening world map, and fast traveling is sometimes an option.
Check out my YouTube Channel!