Enhanced Sky Issues

Discuss modding questions and implementation details.
Jay_H

Re: Enhanced Sky Issues

Post by Jay_H »

Unfortunately, I reproduce this problem on DFU 61 Linux :(

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

Have you installed the newest version of lypyl's mod? I no longer get the pink sky with the newest version

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Jay_H wrote:Unfortunately, I reproduce this problem on DFU 61 Linux :(
Random possibly-useless factoid: That colour is a common default for "This object ain't got a texture."

In this case, the object being a sky, because skies in video games are usually inside-out boxes or spheres. Much more usually spheres these days.
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.

LypyL

Post by LypyL »

Yes, that's exactly what causes the pink color...though this issue should be fixed with the latest version which you can find in the released mods topic. Please let me know if that was the problem, otherwise I could use your output log file to help figure out what's going wrong.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

It's fixed in 2.0.5 :)

LypyL

Post by LypyL »

Phew! That's great to hear, thanks for the update :)

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

enhanced sky mod does not work with current version of dfunity from git for me again, error msg:

Code: Select all

Error (535): `EnhancedSky.AmbientFogLightController' does not implement interface member `DaggerfallWorkshop.Game.Utility.ModSupport.Idfmod_Serializable.Deserialized(params object[])'
Error (): `EnhancedSky.AmbientFogLightController' does not implement interface member `DaggerfallWorkshop.Game.Utility.ModSupport.Idfmod_Serializable.Deserialized(params object[])'

Erkh

Post by Erkh »

Hello,

I am also having issues with the mod.

I put it in the folder and check that it's activated when I start but it just doesnt load ingame, I am stuck with the old original low res Daggerfall sky. I mean its a nice lowres but I would def like to try enhanced !

Thanks for your help.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

Yes, I have the same problem. I added the mod, enabled it, and put it to Load Order 1, but I have original Daggerfall skies:
And welcome to the forum Erkh! :)

Narf the Mouse

Post by Narf the Mouse »

Jay_H wrote:Yes, I have the same problem. I added the mod, enabled it, and put it to Load Order 1, but I have original Daggerfall skies:
And welcome to the forum Erkh! :)
Hmm...Try putting it last?

And seconded. :)
Previous experience tells me it's very easy to misunderstand the tone, intent, or meaning of what I've posted. If you have questions, ask.