Remastering the opening scene

Discuss coding questions, pull requests, and implementation details.
Th3AustralianGam3r

Remastering the opening scene

Post by Th3AustralianGam3r »

Is there anyone here that knows how to use blender and create CG animations? it would be great to find someone that can recreated the Daggerfall opening.

Also with Uriel Septim VII and Ocato i think they should look similar to the TES IV: Oblivion design but make Uriel look younger Uriel Septim VII was 59 in Daggerfall and in Oblivion he was 87, Ocato age unknown and because he is a High Elve really no need to make his age look different because High Elves can live to 1000 years.

NikitaTheTanner

Re: Remastering the opening scene

Post by NikitaTheTanner »

Well, I suppose that is possible, even though it certainly won't be easy.

But you do know that original opening scene is live action, right? And it's also quite iconic. Sadly, it's very low res, but apart from that, it is pretty damn cool in my opinion.

Th3AustralianGam3r

Re: Remastering the opening scene

Post by Th3AustralianGam3r »

NikitaTheTanner wrote:Well, I suppose that is possible, even though it certainly won't be easy.

But you do know that original opening scene is live action, right? And it's also quite iconic. Sadly, it's very low res, but apart from that, it is pretty damn cool in my opinion.
Yeah i know that, i was thinking of having that realistic looking cinematic type of cg style but kind of have that live action feel to it.