missing book quest from merchants not working as intended with dialog options [RESOLVED]

Nystul

missing book quest from merchants not working as intended with dialog options [RESOLVED]

Post by Nystul »

this bug report is about an issue I have to fix, but I want to mention it here, so it is clear that I am aware of the issue:

the missing book quest from merchants is not working as intended with dialog options.

It is almost the same quest as the quest offered in mages guild for non-members, although the mages guild quest works perfectly.

the merchant missing book quest will add entries to the topic lists where it shouldn't - will investigate this...

update: hmm got the quest again - this time it did not add wrong entries, but refused to add an entry it should have added - will further investigate

update2: seems like the quests forgets to do an "add dialog" at one place. Maybe that was the reason bethesda decided to just reveal all resources all the time during a quest in later patches - I will though fix the quest (thanks to Interkarma we can do this easily)

Interkarma

Re: missing book quest from merchants not working as intended with dialog options [RESOLVED]

Post by Interkarma »

Thanks for the detail. I'm happy you were able to solve that one.