music cuts out [RESOLVED]

Midknightprince

music cuts out [RESOLVED]

Post by Midknightprince »

Ok this one happens pretty often for me, always has, it could be all the stuff I'm using, but I figured I should post it anyways, maybe others have seen the same, and it is something, not just all the mods, and stuff.

When playing for extended periods, the music cuts out in dungeons, usually when you have reloaded, or been running around from dungeon to dungeon.
I'll put my output here after it happend, maybe theres something there, because I'm mystified, it does it for pretty much any game I play, so I dont think it's the save, but if it would be helpfull, I can send that too.
It's just the music, and outside doesn't seems affected.
Attachments
output_log.zip
(9 KiB) Downloaded 80 times
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Channel1

Re: music cuts out

Post by Channel1 »

How long have you waited? some of the songs can get really quiet for the last part, and have a bit of silence at the start and end.

Midknightprince

Interkermit wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 1:19 am How long have you waited? some of the songs can get really quiet for the last part, and have a bit of silence at the start and end.
Nah, they just cut out.
What usually happens is I'll be playing for a few minutes before I notice, if you leave that dungeon, and go to another, another song starts playing, but after it's done, it cuts out too, so you have to save, quit, and restart DFU.

It doesn't happen every single time, but I can duplicate it pretty reliably by reloading alot, waiting till the song ends, and see what happens.
It's just time consuming.

Midknightprince

This has been fixed for me for a while