Getting Killed while crouching will make the player a Midget [RESOLVED]

Kamer

Getting Killed while crouching will make the player a Midget [RESOLVED]

Post by Kamer »

If you die while crouching in the game, then reload the same character regardless of the savefile, you'll come back with the height of the original crouch. If you crouch again you'll fall through the floor.

-Using the latest Unity Build 0.5.173
-No mods
Last edited by Kamer on Mon May 21, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Interkarma

Re: Getting Killed while crouching will make the player a Midget

Post by Interkarma »

I believe this has been resolved in the live code, which is yet to make it to a build.
-Using the latest Unity Build
Please always the use the build # in your title. Saying "latest version" doesn't actually convey any information and makes it impossible to tell which version you're talking about once a few weeks have gone by and newer builds are available. :)

I've noticed a few others are ignoring this requirement of the Bug Report guidelines lately. I'll be asking anyone else who does this to provide exact Live Build number they are playing on.

Thank you all.

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

Yea sorry about that. I posted before read and when I noticed I was too busy at the time to fix.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

It's all good mate! :)

Most people are just following the example of other posts, so once a few people start missing it others will as well. I'm just trying to make things easier on myself, have too many things to keep track of these days.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

This should be fixed in builds #114 (Winx64 #34) or later. Please let me know if problem persists.