#116 - Cannot recover health while resting [RESOLVED]

Kimba

#116 - Cannot recover health while resting [RESOLVED]

Post by Kimba »

I've been very satisfied with the recent updates regarding Unity, and today I downloaded last update, satisfied with implementation of side-quests, sleeping in the tavern, random enemy attacks while you rest and so on.
However, the bug happened with the latter.
After one of the random enemy attacks, I can no longer restore HP while I rest. I tried everything, checked for diseases, reloaded, exited the game and ran it again - nothing helped. This problem only persists with the few latest saves on this toon, and others are perfectly fine. I would reload the older save, but I did a lot of things between two saves and don't want to lose my progress. Is there a way to fix this or I'll need to play a new character?

Interkarma

Re: #116 - Cannot recover health while resting

Post by Interkarma »

Hi Kimba welcome to the forums. :)

I've just updated your topic title to include a version number and a clear description of problem. Please review the bug report guidelines for some tips on making descriptive bug reports.

The problem where rest breaks is related to something failing in the back-end. Please attach a zip of your save game and the current output log and I should be able to see the problem and work towards a resolution.