Cropped map screen [Resolved]

username

Cropped map screen [Resolved]

Post by username »

On the map screen the map is slightly cropped, it's probably due to the decorative grey lining.
I have tested with build 77 at both 1024x something like 768 as well as 1366x768 and both had the issue. One obvious case of this are only a few pixels of Gauvadon (the region just west of Wayrest and south of the Wrothgarian Mountains) showing up. This is also an issue when zoomed in on a region.
Last edited by username on Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my patch to remove nudity, it's a WIP but it's coming along quite nicely.

Nystul

Re: Cropped map screen

Post by Nystul »

confirmed

Midknightprince

Post by Midknightprince »

I didn't even notice this, no biggie
Check out my YouTube Channel!

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

should be fixed in next test build (pull request issued)

username

Post by username »

Nystul wrote:should be fixed in next test build (pull request issued)
:D Yay! Was this an issue when zoomed in on certain provinces or not? I though it was but I could be wrong.
Check out my patch to remove nudity, it's a WIP but it's coming along quite nicely.

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

no it just incorrectly showed the borders in the whole world map view. Only when in region map there should be a border. I checked with vanilla to ensure same behavior

username

Post by username »

Nystul wrote:no it just incorrectly showed the borders in the whole world map view. Only when in region map there should be a border. I checked with vanilla to ensure same behavior
Found another minor bug on the world map; the hitbox (not the proper term I know) for switching to other provinces is messed up for Cybiades, I know this is probably due to the weird offset in vanilla so it might just need some hand tuning.

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

The issue in the subject (Cropped map screen) is resolved, but sounds like the clickable area detection for Cybiades may be messed up. Maybe change the subject of this bug report? Or mark it resolved and open a new one?

username

Post by username »

R.D. wrote:The issue in the subject (Cropped map screen) is resolved, but sounds like the clickable area detection for Cybiades may be messed up. Maybe change the subject of this bug report? Or mark it resolved and open a new one?
Done. :D

R.D.

Re: Cropped map screen [Resolved]

Post by R.D. »

This is marked resolved now, but we should probably have a new bug report for the Cybiades issue.