Rat animation flipped [resolved]

username

Rat animation flipped [resolved]

Post by username »

Basically the sprite for when the rat is standing has a shadow on the opposite side than the rest, I remember seeing something about the animations being flipped for most enemies somewhere else on the forum so I assume it's something to do with that.
This is with build #77
Check out my patch to remove nudity, it's a WIP but it's coming along quite nicely.

Interkarma

Re: Rat animation flipped

Post by Interkarma »

Yep, related to same issue as this one. I will fix this up when I'm happy with quests and ready for another pass at the animation handlers.

username

Post by username »

Interkarma wrote:Yep, related to same issue as this one. I will fix this up when I'm happy with quests and ready for another pass at the animation handlers.
I thought you said you'd fixed it in that post, must not have read close enough sorry :? .
Check out my patch to remove nudity, it's a WIP but it's coming along quite nicely.

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

No that's OK. :) It was only a partial fix, I still need to revisit. Will get to it eventually, but as it's a cosmetic issue I've placed it lower down the priority chain for now.

R.D.

Post by R.D. »

This is fixed now. There could still possibly be other enemies with flipped graphics, though, but I haven't noticed any yet.