DragonBreak #90: Some NPCs don't end Lysandus' Revenge

Report specific bugs in Daggerfall Unity. Please read guidelines before posting.
Jay_H

DragonBreak #90: Some NPCs don't end Lysandus' Revenge

Postby Jay_H » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:15 pm

I grabbed Woodborne's note and took it to Nulfaga. She said her thing and the movie played. I then spoke to Barenziah, who also told me she would have her revenge and gave me 13000+ gold. The quest was still running until I talked with Gortwog about it.
Come give your feedback on the ideas in my general thread, and share your DFU characters in the character thread.
Quest-writing tutorial here. Guide for new Daggerfall players here. Daggerfall Mechanics thread here.
Interkarma

Re: DragonBreak #90: Some NPCs don't end Lysandus' Revenge

Postby Interkarma » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:18 pm

Interesting, thank you for letting me know. Would you have a save game from prior to handing these in? Just for convenience sake. Otherwise, I should be able to reproduce easily enough.

Thanks. :)
Jay_H

Postby Jay_H » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:31 am

Give me a bit and I'll have it for you. Should be in by later today.
Come give your feedback on the ideas in my general thread, and share your DFU characters in the character thread.
Quest-writing tutorial here. Guide for new Daggerfall players here. Daggerfall Mechanics thread here.
Jay_H

Postby Jay_H » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:52 am

Interkarma

Postby Interkarma » Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:54 am

Legend, thank you Jay. :)

Return to “Bug Reports”