Spells#102 Cannot get guild quests [RESOLVED]

RH666

Spells#102 Cannot get guild quests [RESOLVED]

Post by RH666 »

Clicking the get quests button on the guild quest givers gives no response.

Interkarma

Re: Spells#102 Cannot get guild quests.

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you RH666. Could you let us know which guild you're having trouble with, and please link me a copy of your output log.

Cheers. :)

RH666

Post by RH666 »

All of them I think, but I tried the fighters, mages and house of Dibella in Keogria.
output_log 01.zip
(35.49 KiB) Downloaded 133 times

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Thank you. I can see an exception reading the quests table in your output log.

Code: Select all

Exception: Row on line 11 does not match schema.
  at DaggerfallWorkshop.Utility.Table.LoadRow (System.String text, Int32 lineNumber) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at DaggerfallWorkshop.Utility.Table.LoadTable (System.String[] lines) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
<snip>
I'm not experiencing this on my end, I'm able to spin up quests OK for Dibella in Keogria without any table read errors.

Could I please get you to completely remove your existing DaggerfallUnity folder and unzip a fresh copy and try again without any mods?

I'm also seeing the following a lot in your output log, which seems related to reflections mod (but unlikely to be related to above). Seems worth running without mods for a bit just to be sure though.

Code: Select all

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RealtimeReflections.InjectReflectiveMaterialProperty.OnWillRenderObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at RealtimeReflections.InjectReflectiveMaterialProperty.OnWillRenderObject () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
UnityEngine.Camera:RenderWithShader(Shader, String)
RealtimeReflections.CreateReflectionLookupTextures:createReflectionTextureCoordinatesAndIndexTextures()
RealtimeReflections.DeferredPlanarReflections:OnPreRender()

RH666

Post by RH666 »

Cool, that worked.

Odd that I was getting the same bug while having the mods merely disabled, but yeah new install and no mods worked :)

Interkarma

Post by Interkarma »

Awesome, thanks for testing. :)

I'm guessing one of the files didn't unpack properly, maybe if unzipping over top of previous setup. A lot is moving around lately with all the new stuff coming in and sometimes just starting fresh is best.

You can probably add back mods one at a time now (updated versions if possible), and see if things break again.

Good luck!