- Quests state now saved and restored with save games.
- Loading a save without quests (such as an older save) will now clear quest machine state.
- Added "purgeallquests" console command to completely wipe clean quest machine state.
- Added "endquest <questid>" console command to immediately tombstone a specific quest by UID.
- Added "enddebugquest" console command to immediately tombstone quest currently shown by quest debugger.
- Enemies assigned to SiteLink via "place foe" will no longer spawn one kill count equals spawn count. This is unrelated to "create foe" enemy placement where enemies are spawned entirely by script logic and will stop only when script allows.
- Improved enemy placement for building interiors without assigned spawn points. Fallback now uses free placement rather than limited pool of other markers. This should help reduce stacks of enemies. High spawn volumes are still likely to create stacks.
I also spotted a bug I didn't catch prior to issuing builds. When loading a game with tombstoned and active quests, the Quest Debugger might not refresh properly. Just use [ and ] keys to cycle quest debugger and it should refresh to current state. I'll fix this up in next build.
If you experience any problems with quest behaviours moving forward, please don't hesitate to send me a zip of the relevant save game folder so I can investigate.