First, I've changed the cloud build settings to always build with latest 5.5.x version. This means any Unity engine fixes part of 5.5 chain are now included in distribution.
Second, I've added a Windows 64-bit build target. Click the (get 64-bit) link on builds page to download this build. The build number unfortunately starts at #1 for this chain due to how cloud build tracks this, but it's made from the same code as the 32-bit version and can be considered the same. You probably won't see much speed difference with the 64-bit version, but it can access more memory and might be more efficient overall with several mods.
Here are the changes in Vengeance #84.
- Fix to close menu window when Talk is selected.
- Fix to identify cost formula.
- Large quest message popups are now split into multiple popups.
- Fix marker selection for some main story quests. This is to ensure item is placed in same position as classic so Daggerfall Unity can match classic walkthrough. This will continue as main quest progresses.
- Fix "setmqstage 4" instantiation. This was not working correctly before.
- Fix painting item index in quests-items table.
- Fix Daedra Seducer attack frame.
- Increase spawn frequency in Fighters Giant and Harpy quests.
- Fix for 3D tree positioning in mod system.
- Use world texture if no inventory texture available. This should fix most instances where inventory item has a blank image.
- EndQuest() now allows quest to fire a couple more ticks before sealing quest. This allows actions started directly before "end quest" to trigger. An example of this is Akorithi's "prompt" action when handing in painting.