New Live Builds are now available for DragonBreak #88 and up. This release has the complete main quest available from start to end (including any bugs I didn't catch on my playthrough). This represents a major milestone for Daggerfall Unity. You can read the related blog post here.
These commands will modify main quest state directly by setting player level, faction reputation, and global variable state. Please create a new save specifically for these tests - do not save over your main character!
- clearmqstate - Purge all quests, sets all reputations to 0, clears all global variables. Use this to clear out all state. This will be called automatically by "setmqstage".
- setlevel <level> - Sets player level to a value from 1 to 30. This does not change player's stats or equipment, just the numerical value of their level for script checks. You will not be able to distribute new attribute points. This will also be called by "setmqstage" to bring player to appropriate level for testing stage.
- setmqstage <stage> - Resets player and world state for quest stage 1-7. See below for more information. Think of this command as restoring you to different checkpoints along the main story arc, or like bookmarks.
- levitate on | levitate off - Turn levitate on and off. Useful for navigating difficult parts of dungeons (especially Mantellan Crux).
- tele2qspawn - Teleport to quest spawn location (monster/NPC) inside dungeon.
- tele2qitem - Teleport to quest item location inside dungeon.
- tele2exit - Teleport back to exit of dungeon.
- teleport - Teleport to wherever crosshair is pointing. Useful if you're stuck.
- groundme - Undo last teleport command if you end up in the void.
- tgm - Toggle god mode (invulnerability) on/off.
- killall - Kill all enemies in scene. May trigger quest execution out of order.
- opendoor - Open the door player is looking at, regardless of lock state.
- openalldoors - Open all doors in the dungeon at once.
- map_reveallocations - Temporarily show all locations on the travel map regardless of discovery state.
- help - See all console commands.
- help <commandname> - See more information about a specific command.
- Shift+Tab - Cycle through quest debugger HUD state. States are on/full/off. Quest debugger is on by default and will show quest state, timers, and building site links. Displaying full will show global variable state. Setting to off will hide all debugger information.
- [ and ] - Cycle through quests loaded in the quest machine.