Here you will find information on how to write texts on the empty DREAM menu screens that will become available when I will have finished to translate all the DREAM menus in French.
Because I wanted to write something very precise for those, as me, that are not used to photo processing with GIMP, I decided to write a tutorial that is distributed as an independant PDF file.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dkw8lx ... sp=sharing
In this tutorial I explain:
- How to prepare the works with the two GIMP tools used
- How to set up the texts with the font Daggerfont
- How to add the shadow filter
- How to shrink some texts if they are too long in your language
This will be studied and written when I will have completed the Daggerfont with all the missing accentuated letters that do not exist in this font for French writing. To complete the font is from now my priority and I will produce a dedicated tutorial so that you may extend the font to the letters needed for your own language.
Anyway this subject is there so that we can discuss on that specific matter: to write text in DREAM menu screens. Don't hesitate to give feedback:
- if you think that the tutorial should be modified or fixed.
- if you think that something could be done differently.