It seems that the file Demo_Stings_loc
generated by my software is causing problems with the special entries that are list as for example m_Id: 1452314791997 that contains all the temples and knights orders.
Please don't use TranslateDFUStrings
until I produce a software that will permit this special IDs to be be loaded correctly in game, even if, as strange as it may be, the Table Editor seems not to see any problem with these IDs (reason why I was thinking that it works).
I remove the link toward the tool for now.
Finally I don't think that my software is the cause of the issue.
This is a total nightmare. I've restarted the complete process from a brand new GitHub download. I've just created both Strings tables, copy/fill them by the Table Editor Copy All
function, then I create the mod void, nothing else, then I launch DaggerfallUnityStartup... and I have always 19 red errors that begin with:
Exception encountered in operation CompletedOperation, status=Failed, result= : Exception of type 'UnityEngine.AddressableAssets.InvalidKeyException' was thrown., Key=Internal_Strings_fr, Type=UnityEngine.Localization.Tables.StringTable
DelegateList`1:Invoke(AsyncOperationHandle) (at Library/PackageCachefirstname.lastname@example.org/Runtime/ResourceManager/Util/DelegateList.cs:69)
I really don't know how to stop this infinite suite of launch errors. I'm drawn in this issue since several hours... a nightmare!
In charge of Project French Daggerfall and DaggerfallSetup, dev. of DFTools in English.
French translator for many Warband mods and Bannerlord.