[Mod] New Locations

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Kamer

Re: [Mod] New Locations

Post by Kamer »

imsobadatnicknames wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:53 am Alright! Thank you.
The easiest ones to find should be south of Daggerfall city
Looks good to me, dude. My guess is that you accidentally messed with something in the code possibly? If not, this is a strange one.

itworks.png
itworks.png (1.06 MiB) Viewed 267 times

imsobadatnicknames

Post by imsobadatnicknames »

Kamer wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:17 am
imsobadatnicknames wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:53 am Alright! Thank you.
The easiest ones to find should be south of Daggerfall city
Looks good to me, dude. My guess is that you accidentally messed with something in the code possibly? If not, this is a strange one.

itworks.png
Hmmmm, I haven't touched the code. Also they still look fine for me in 10.24 and I'm using the same .dfmod file in both versions.

I'd think it's a load order issue, but they still get fucked up for me even when Location Loader is the only mod I have active. I'll try uninstalling and reinstalling 10.26 then.

Anyway, thanks! Took a big weight off my chest.
Released mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/users/5141135 ... files&BH=0
Daggerfall isn't the only ridiculously intrincate fantasy world simulator with the initials DF that I make mods for: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=177071.0

monobelisk

Post by monobelisk »

Kamer wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:50 am I can't get this to work. I tried with the interesting terrain mod and locations are being buried still.
Sorry for the late response.

That's odd, it worked fine for me. Perhaps that version of Interesting Terrains didn't set the sampler properties properly. The version I've attached in this post should work with the modification I suggested.

Kamer

Post by Kamer »

monobelisk wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:49 am
Kamer wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:50 am I can't get this to work. I tried with the interesting terrain mod and locations are being buried still.
Sorry for the late response.

That's odd, it worked fine for me. Perhaps that version of Interesting Terrains didn't set the sampler properties properly. The version I've attached in this post should work with the modification I suggested.
It did work actually but I was using distant terrain mod thinking it was interesting terrain. distant terrain still buried everything unfortunately.