KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks for update Blazer, the Khajiits looks really good like this!

Which version of the read head one do you consider final? (there are 2 in your post, with different hair, so I want to you the one you think is better, if you have such prefference)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks for a offer of help MasonFace, I will try my standard procedure of getting rig of black background and if there are any big obstacles, I will ask :)

Im a bit overwhelmed atm so it will take a moment, just dont want to put myself under any pressure (because thats what I do all the time :oops: )

BlazerSteppo

Post by BlazerSteppo »

Not sure myself hence why I posted 2

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

No worries, I will test both ingame and decide :)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Btw found this really lovely video of DREAM and recommended mods and settings build.
This guy has some nice vids of modded Morrowind as well and other games, good chanel!

MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

Hey, I know this guy! I watched his videos on various strategy/city-building titles like Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom. I didn't realise he was also into RPGs.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

He has awesome vid of modded Morrowind 2021... its really really good, made me want to create that setup as well, but its a lot of work... I like his style of vids, enthusiastic but not too loud and over the top :)

MrFlibble

Post by MrFlibble »

D.R.E.A.M. looks very good, I guess there were definite improvements since I checked last time -- I don't dare try it out myself as I'm afraid my rig won't handle all the candy :)

Also apologies for not getting further with the dancers, I had some pretty busy weeks.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

No worries about the dancer, I understand fully, I find myself overwhelmed these days as well :)

Also, dont be scared to try the Dream mate, I made it on AMD FX 8300 and GTX970 and 8gb ram and it runs at 60fps at 1200p.

Now I have 16gb ram and AMD R5 3600 cpu, same gfx card and with some other heavy mods, ReShade etc, I still hit those 60fps @ 1200p. I think SSD helps, but Im not sure how much, as I had SSD all the time and never tried it on old HDD

theFuzzyDev

Post by theFuzzyDev »

I've spent the last 2 hours trying to download the "DREAM Linux - 2020-R3-5-2020-R3-1608237574.rar" 3 times now.. and it's always corrupt for me.

Had no problems installing all of the recommended mods for it though, rar, zip or 7z's...

anyone have any ideas?

Sorry this is a repost I first left on reddit before finding the link here.

UPDATE:
Disregard and forgive as I'm trying to transition to gaming on Linux.

This was my fix:

Code: Select all

sudo apt install unrar
After that archive manager played nice with the DREAM.rar.

Can't wait to load it up!!
theFuzzyDEV----,____________
Spoiler!
Host: 80FG Lenovo Z70-80
Kernel: 5.8.0-41-generic
Resolution: 1920x1080
CPU: Intel i7-5500U (4) @ 3GHz
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 840M
GPU: Intel HD Graphics 5500
Memory: 7875MiB