KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Izendel

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by Izendel »

When I don't like existing breton faces, I change them into satisfying form 8-)
Spoiler!
Breton heads Comparison.jpg
Breton heads Comparison.jpg (735.21 KiB) Viewed 1324 times

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thats what I did as well, just with the greenlight from the images creator ;)

EDIT: that guys problem was that the face changed, and that was it. He was used to some face in beta, it changed, and everything else was ugly for him. Your skin recolors are nice, I recolored the faces as well so they fit the bodies. His response would be the same for your faces, mine faces, every faces :/ I should have told him if the face is now "ugly creature" he can finally roleplay himself :lol: But that would result in my ban...

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

I've change not only the skin tones, but some face proportions and details, such as nose, lips or haircut (to reduce "flying" hair parts bug when helmet is equipped). In my opinion, original faces #3 and #8 were ugly, so maybe that guy's breton character head was replaced by one of them? :D

Merlkir

Post by Merlkir »

Did an elf boy. Hopefully the colors match, 'cause I forgot what I did last time.
Spoiler!
ImageImage

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Awesome look :)

This is face 8-0 right? I got a bit scared its 0-0 which I already did, but it seems I was wrong! :)

Anyway.. 1st three from this FACE04 set are done + 8-0 now
From set FACE05 (0-0 and 4-0 are done)
Khajiit FACE06 (0-0 is done)
Nord FACE02 (0-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0 done)

Just want to prevent any duplicates, thats it. Thanks for this face!!
PS: colors can be matched relatively easily as a last step, to fit the body ;) Last time you did the Nords with yellow hair (FACE02... 0-0 and 4-0)

Merlkir

Post by Merlkir »

You should keep some kind of online doc/table where contributors could check which faces were done and which are still open.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Merlkir wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 9:36 pm You should keep some kind of online doc/table where contributors could check which faces were done and which are still open.
We are the last men standing... if I make any more I will inform you. So far the post Ive made is correct and up to date 😊

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Forgot to post it here for all the Dreamers :)

NSFW
Spoiler!
KOW.jpg
KOW.jpg (731.8 KiB) Viewed 1110 times

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

:lol:

Taryl

Post by Taryl »

Greetings.

I have been enjoying R3. I just looted an Orcish Broadsword, and it doesn't have a graphic in the inventory, or the character's hand. It's not 'invisible' because I can't mouse over it where it should be when the character is holding it. This mysterious weapon appears and works normally in first person view though.