KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
fosley

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by fosley »

That is a pretty cool-looking shield.

I created save files for all the females. You should be able to download them here.

Nomenclature:
SAVE1{Gender}{Race}{FaceIndex}

Genders
Male = 0 (No males in the file though)
Female = 1

Races
Breton = 0
Redguard = 1
Nord = 2
Dark Elf = 3
High Elf = 4
Wood Elf = 5
Khajiit = 6
Argonian = 7

(They basically went left to right across the top, then left to right across the bottom, of the Tamriel map.)

So SAVE1147 is Female, High Elf, FaceIndex 7.

The first faces to tackle would be Breton 1 and 9 (SAVE1101 and SAVE1109), Redguard 6 (SAVE1116), Nord 4 (SAVE1124), Dark Elf 3 (SAVE1133), High Elf 7 and 8 (SAVE1147 and SAVE1148), Wood Elf 6 and 9 (SAVE1156 and SAVE 1159), and Argonian 4 (SAVE1174). From there, all the faces need to come down from the top of the eyeholes to the middle.

The zip archive is organized by race, but you'll need to copy the SAVE11XX folders directly into your saves folder, which will be at %UserProfile%\AppData\LocalLow\Daggerfall Workshop\Daggerfall Unity\Saves if you're running Windows.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks a lot!
I will go thru it now.
I did few more faces yesterday on my own, its a bit more complicated but somehow doable. This will help :)
EDIT: ok this saves so much work, Ive also made a good workflow now with good results
EDIT2: really appreciate the armors already spawned in the inventory .)
EDIT3: I go thru every face so you dont have to write down the worse cases, thank you

This pass will do a lot of good to the paperdolls, I do not only adjust the dimensions, but also the colors/brightness of the heads so they fit the bodies, plus I improve the hairs and other features.

When this is done, I will make a automation which will cast shadows on the heads and the bodies in a same way/angle I made that happen with armors, weapons etc so it will all fit together a bit more once again.
Last edited by King of Worms on Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Coffee Fox

Post by Coffee Fox »

Howdy. I've just installed Daggerfall Unity for the first time, and everything has gone great. I've tried to read directions before installing mods and such. Unfortunately, I've encountered a problem. For some reason, some parts of my interface are occasionally... pixely? I checked surrounding shops and the interface is all pretty like everything else. Except for when I talk to the tavernkeeper, whereas the interface is that of default Daggerfall. Also, the "advanced" button is pixelated as well. I'm using Daggerfall Unity Alpha 0.10.26a. It looks worse when it's blown up on my 1920x1080p monitor, and I've been watching a playthrough of Daggerfall Unity online, where they have the DREAM mod installed, and when they talk to the tavernkeeper their interface looks pretty like everything else.

Link to pictures since basic screenshots were too large: https://imgur.com/a/rx7uwB8

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Hi, the advanced button was added by a person who made the advanced settings tab in DFU, its not a part of vanilla HUD, in vanilla, there is MOUSE written there and I upscaled it. So if we want that button in HD, we need to contact that person and get that button somehow :D Thanks for letting me know.

The tavern tab is strange, I upscalled all those tabs so my guess is, something happened in the DFU core which prevents the tab to be replaced. My guess is, that the engine updated in the 0.10.26 is the case, and that if I recompile the mod in the latest 2019 LTS Unity it will solve itself. Maybe you can try 0.10.24 - thats the stable version before engine update. If it works properly than it most likely is the case. I will release the recompiled and updated version when its ready. If this isnt the case, than I dont really know whats the cause of it, because I have never experienced this bug. Thanks for info

Coffee Fox

Post by Coffee Fox »

King of Worms wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:18 pm Hi, the advanced button was added by a person who made the advanced settings tab in DFU, its not a part of vanilla HUD, in vanilla, there is MOUSE written there and I upscaled it. So if we want that button in HD, we need to contact that person and get that button somehow :D Thanks for letting me know.

The tavern tab is strange, I upscalled all those tabs so my guess is, something happened in the DFU core which prevents the tab to be replaced. My guess is, that the engine updated in the 0.10.26 is the case, and that if I recompile the mod in the latest 2019 LTS Unity it will solve itself. Maybe you can try 0.10.24 - thats the stable version before engine update. If it works properly than it most likely is the case. I will release the recompiled and updated version when its ready. If this isnt the case, than I dont really know whats the cause of it, because I have never experienced this bug. Thanks for info
Alright, I'll give the earlier version a try. Thanks!

Edit - I just noticed in my tavern picture. Is part of the table to the left made of some sort of stone or dirt? It doesn't match the wood at the front of the table that the tavernkeep stands behind. Just wondering if that's intentional or not lol.

Hazelnut

Post by Hazelnut »

I can't see the pictures, doesn't work in firefox I guess. Anyway, if you're using the Climates & Calories mod then that is overriding the normal tavern menu. I assume it's using it's own images at the standard resolution, and would require upscaling and including in Dream.
See my mod code for examples of how to change various aspects of DFU: https://github.com/ajrb/dfunity-mods

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Right, now I can see the new options there so Climates & Calories is most likely the case... If someone drops that image here I can try to make it HD, same as with the ADVANCED tab...

Here are the images:
Spoiler!
SVncIhM.jpg
SVncIhM.jpg (437.86 KiB) Viewed 1102 times
SyhcdeF.jpg
SyhcdeF.jpg (291.69 KiB) Viewed 1102 times

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Khajiit ladies
Spoiler!
A.jpg