KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Izendel

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by Izendel »

I don't test them in game, because I don't have the proper save game. I'll send you these sprite in PM.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Izendel wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:55 pm I don't test them in game, because I don't have the proper save game. I'll send you these sprite in PM.
Thanks a lot 😊 Ive found the console command to spawn the daedra..but it only plays the videos. Thats how I know those videos suck :lol: Well I will ask around on how to export the vids if possible. And if the actual daedra sprites are even used in the game. So far it appears to me, they are not :X

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Created portrait specific Lady Bridwell for Daggerfall castle
Spoiler!
lady bridwell daggerfall.jpg
lady bridwell daggerfall.jpg (86.12 KiB) Viewed 1102 times

Ferital

Post by Ferital »

It looks better than the original face and fits this particular character, however the face color is not accurate when compared to her body color, and we can still see glass reflections the face. As a side note, I'm not really fond of these glints that we see on all faces when talking to people, but that's just a personal taste :)

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

Ferital wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:11 am It looks better than the original face and fits this particular character, however the face color is not accurate when compared to her body color, and we can still see glass reflections the face. As a side note, I'm not really fond of these glints that we see on all faces when talking to people, but that's just a personal taste :)
As far as I understand, that special effects on faces were made in order to mask imperfections of AI processing. I agree - they are not fully removed on the last sprite.

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Send me a proffesional monitor with great colors and I will make it fit better :) What has been seen cannot be unseen, if you dont have the portrait next to the character, the glass is really hard to notice, and when you see the character in the game, its invisible. This is really below the treshold of what I will spend more time at... because if I did, the DREAM would never happen and I would have perfect 10 NPCs to show and that would be it :D

The portraits have all the same postprocessing, to make things even across all the 100s of portraits. The postprocessing consists of lots of effects, glass being just one of those. I checked the original portraits I have stored, and I will not go back to those. They dont look better than these. Im sorry, but decisions have to be made at some point. Maybe someone will make better portraits and you can use those in the future. Its a matter of choice, DREAM is not monolithic.

Anyway, redrawn the temple kid... maybe it takes things into perspective in terms of where the work is really visible, and where its more of a waste of time, compared to that.
Spoiler!
181_3-2.png
181_3-2.png (107.53 KiB) Viewed 1048 times
181_3-3.png
181_3-3.png (143.76 KiB) Viewed 1048 times

Ferital

Post by Ferital »

Great work :)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thank you :)
Ive found another NPC which can be made more specific, so please welcome Minisera from castle Daggerfall.
01.jpg
01.jpg (63.84 KiB) Viewed 984 times
She has a double wandering around the game so I made that character wear classy dark blue robe. And the generic face ofc.
02.jpg
02.jpg (61.68 KiB) Viewed 984 times

Izendel

Post by Izendel »

Another daedra prince animated :P
Spoiler!
175_9-0_anim.gif
175_9-0_anim.gif (158.35 KiB) Viewed 964 times

Ferital

Post by Ferital »

King of Worms wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:55 pm Thank you :)
Ive found another NPC which can be made more specific, so please welcome Minisera from castle Daggerfall.
01.jpg

She has a double wandering around the game so I made that character wear classy dark blue robe. And the generic face ofc.
02.jpg
Nice work. Another unique NPC using the same flat is Lady Brisienna.