KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
King of Worms

Re: KoW - D.R.E.A.M.

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks :) Wait for a DFU beta and than I will drop the R3 very soon after it, I will just test it works as expected and upload.

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

King of Worms wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 7:24 pm Thanks :) Wait for a DFU beta and than I will drop the R3 very soon after it, I will just test it works as expected and upload.
https://www.dfworkshop.net/projects/dag ... ve-builds/

THE BETA JUST RELEASED LMAO :ugeek: :mrgreen:

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks for a heads up
So... anyone has anything for a Dream R3 update? Im in the process of building the mod for all platforms
But I must also export the presets, test it, put the complete packages together, add documentation, export the reshade etc, so it will take some time.
Last edited by King of Worms on Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Ok its tested, packed in folders and ready. Now I need to compress it and upload.

I made a new character, saw the animations, fought my way thru Privateers hold, walked to Gothway, sold my stuff, rented a Inn.. Slept some, woke too early and went outside, it was dark and snowing. Went to bed again, woke up to nice fresh chilly day... this game is insane :D Really immersive.

emmathepony

Post by emmathepony »

You're making me too jealous right now, I need that immersion! :mrgreen:

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Too bad my internet connection is so incredibly slow (2mb down, 512kb up and thats when it all works 100%)
But windows version should be ready in few hours, If I will not have to upload it more than one time - which happened to me previously ;)
01.jpg
01.jpg (31.77 KiB) Viewed 981 times

MasonFace

Post by MasonFace »

That's very similar to the download and upload speeds I currently get.

However, I came home one day last week and noticed that there was a freshly covered trench in my yard and a conduit with wire stubbed out at the foundation of my house. I took a closer look to reveal that the wire was FIBER OPTIC CABLE!

Hopefully within the next few months I will be rocking insane internet speeds! 8-)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Yea well one can always Dream... :D I had 128kb upload and now its 512kb... one step at a time for me I guess LOL
Anyway...
Against all odds...

Windows version of DREAM 2020/R3 is UP :ugeek:
Linux just finished uploading
OSX tomorrow...

Decrepit DaggerFan

Post by Decrepit DaggerFan »

I feel for you. Until less than a half year ago my DL speed averaged 6.7mbps, upload 0.6x mbps. I then had a 'forced upgrade' to fiber. Signed up for 300 mbps both ways (plus phone service) for little more than what I paid for the slower service. Just ran another speed test at DSL Reports: 367.7 mbps down, 371.0 mbps up! Last YouTube I uploaded, instead of taking part of the evening and all night, finished uploading while I was still in the process of entering its name and pasting in Description and Tags that had been typed out in advance on my word processor. The shame is that I haven't upload any videos since then. All that nice upload speed going to waste.