[MOD] Realtime Reflections

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
TheLacus

Re: [MOD] Realtime Reflections

Post by TheLacus »

Hey Nystul!

I don't remember if this has already been discussed, but someone on nexus has reported an issue which i verified it appears only when both realtime reflections and splat texturing are enabled. I'm not sure what's causing it at the moment.
Attachments
reflections_issue.jpg
reflections_issue.jpg (482.62 KiB) Viewed 2231 times

pango

Post by pango »

TheLacus wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:36 pm it appears only when both realtime reflections and splat texturing are enabled.
... and Real Grass? Looks like an issue with the transparent part of grass textures
Mastodon: @pango@fosstodon.org
When a measure becomes a target, it ceases to be a good measure.
-- Charles Goodhart

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

pango wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:54 am
TheLacus wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:36 pm it appears only when both realtime reflections and splat texturing are enabled.
... and Real Grass? Looks like an issue with the transparent part of grass textures
It also happens with npcs (see link in previous post).

Nystul

Post by Nystul »

thanks for reporting the issue - unfortunately at the moment I don't have much time - so not sure when I will be able to take a look at the issue :/

Yagiza

Post by Yagiza »

The mod seems to be broken in recent version of DFU (14.4 beta). At least I can't make it working. Can anyone fix it?