[MOD] Daggerfall Skyshards

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Baler

Re: [MOD] Daggerfall Skyshards

Post by Baler »

Uncanny_Valley wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:35 pm Updated mod
  • Updated to work for Daggerfall Unity 10.25
  • Added 24 more Skyshard (for a total of 192), most of which can be found in more easier to find locations
  • Tweaked the size of the lightbeam to make the Skyshard easier to see from a distance
  • Optimized the graphics and code for better performance
Thank You! :D
I always get excited when I see one in the distance. it gave the over world something extra.
DFU Discord Link: http://discord.gg/HXMrKU6

AlexanderSig

Post by AlexanderSig »

Great update! Downloaded :)

evmcmunn

Post by evmcmunn »

I don't want to just walk around in the wilderness, are these in some kind of places where you might go somewhat naturally or do you have to just bumble around the map like a blind man?

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

evmcmunn wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 10:05 pm I don't want to just walk around in the wilderness, are these in some kind of places where you might go somewhat naturally or do you have to just bumble around the map like a blind man?
They are in a places you can find, not in the middle of the desert.. well maybe they also are in the middle of the desert, but I have not found em there naturally, but I for sure have found em in a places players have a chance to visit.