[Mod] Taverns Redone

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Firebrand

Re: [Mod] Taverns Redone

Post by Firebrand »

King of Worms wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:15 pm I really like the new taverns, they now look the best from whole game :)

Only thing I miss are the naked ladies randomly placed at rooms or fireplaces. Is this on purpose or just a terrible accident? :lol:
Hmm, I am pretty sure I found them also with the MOD, but I didn't make a check in a specific tavern with a specific naked lady turning on and off the MOD.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Tavern with no naked ladies is not a real tavern. :D

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

I ran thru many various taverns and never met a topless lady, that made me worried about their safety and well being.

Also, it might be cool to insert some animated dancers to the taverns maybe. I mean, there are bards playing guitar and flutes, so the dancer might be appropriate.

If I may recommend these three... they have really great NSFW dancing skills, esp the last one :lol: Make em appear during the night only ofc... .)
Spoiler!
181_6-6.png
181_6-6.png (199.7 KiB) Viewed 2543 times
176_2-1.png
176_2-1.png (189.27 KiB) Viewed 2543 times
179_3-2.png
179_3-2.png (179.77 KiB) Viewed 2541 times

Uncanny_Valley

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

King of Worms wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:15 pm I really like the new taverns, they now look the best from whole game :)

Only thing I miss are the naked ladies randomly placed at rooms or fireplaces. Is this on purpose or just a terrible accident? :lol:
Weird, I have made very few changes to the npc:es in the tavern. Mostly moved them around to fit the new layouts. So there should be the same amount of naked ladies in the taverns as before, although I can't promise that they are the same amount of them specifically around fireplaces. But I will take your request into your consideration. ;)

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Oh maybe I was sounding the alarm too early, this was my impression tho. Thanks UV!

Uncanny_Valley

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

Mod updated to version 0.12.

This update :
  • 6 new taverns redone
  • Fixed issue with doors that caused their state to not be saved properly
  • More consistency in what objects are marked "containers"
  • Fixed a few floating or misplaced objects

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Thanks for the update, these new taverns (all of them) are the best looking parts of Daggerfall now, really awesome job

Aleryn

Post by Aleryn »

I'd like to say thank you as well, Uncanny_Valley. The gorgeous designs channel the feeling of finding a new bonfire in a Dark Souls game.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Moved to Released Mods

alphaTECH

Post by alphaTECH »

Love the mod.

All of your taverns seem to be run by a series of closely-related clones though.

https://imgur.com/a/bSLtE0e