[MOD] Climates & Calories

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Ralzar

Re: [MOD] Climates & Calories

Post by Ralzar »

New version out

v1.4.3

Bugfix for prisons, sleep and drunk effects.
My released mods

"I feel like Ralzar specifically wrote those mods for me and then said "Use them". Just so he could watch me die more."
-FuzzyBeanPlays

yabay

Post by yabay »

Perfect! Everything works fine! Many thanks!

yabay

Post by yabay »

Is it possible to make the travelling automatically stop when the need for rest ("sleepy" or "lack of sleep" status) appears (by analogy with the automatic stop with the appearance of the inscription "your stomach is rumbling")?

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

I'm actually looking at that at the moment. Hazelnut is implementing more code for allowing other mods to control stop/start of travel.
My released mods

"I feel like Ralzar specifically wrote those mods for me and then said "Use them". Just so he could watch me die more."
-FuzzyBeanPlays

yabay

Post by yabay »

It would also be nice to automatically stop traveling when the climatic region changes. Well, it won't be so hardcore anymore :)
Thanks for your great job!

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

True. I've just started implementing the travel stop function. Stuff like passing into a new climate zone could be a good point to stop.
My released mods

-FuzzyBeanPlays

LimetasticSlushy

Post by LimetasticSlushy »

Might I suggest adding a module to make it so heavy cloaks can (at least partially) protect vampire characters from sun damage? Maybe even somehow add an enchantment effect to do so? Heck, that's a good idea imo if you could pull it off, maybe there could be enchantments that modify the heat/cold protection of items and/or the overall outfit the player is wearing.

Aleryn

Post by Aleryn »

My vampire appreciates no longer craving... ick, food. And now happily subsists on blood. Thanks for the updates.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

I am a bit limited by what the game allows me to check and maipulate unfortunately. I recently checked if there was some way for me to stop sunlight damage so you could use the tent to take shelter during the day but unfortunately I've not found a way yet.
So for now the only thing like that in the game is: if you are in areally hot and sunny place you will take extra sunlight damage. If you wear a cloak with the hood up, you protect yourself from that.
My released mods

-FuzzyBeanPlays

yabay

Re: [MOD] Climates & Calories (resolved)

Post by yabay »

Found a small bug (or feature :)) in the latest version.
I save the game in the wilderness during snow. The character is equipped with two heavy raincoats and other clothing.
I quit the game.
I start the game, just do nothing, and after a couple of seconds I see two signs: "you must set up camp and dry" and "the temperature is shifting"
After that, a -2 debuff is applied to mana.
If you start traveling immediately after starting the game, then this is not observed.
Last edited by yabay on Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:53 am, edited 3 times in total.