Unleveled Mobs

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Seferoth

Re: Unleveled Mobs

Post by Seferoth »

Another feedback, yeah i was completely wrong about the need of NPC classes on wilderness, when you travel by day there are plenty of Orcs with loot in there. So far, i am just baffled how well everything works. :)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

I'm going to be releasing an Unleveled Quests pack soon that'll make the guilding system more harmonious. You won't be sent to vampire haunts or daedra lairs at random from level 1 ;)

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

OK, I've added the Unleveled Quest pack. If you're using Unleveled Mobs, you'll probably want that ;)

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Jay_H wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 3:45 pm OK, I've added the Unleveled Quest pack. If you're using Unleveled Mobs, you'll probably want that ;)
Unless you are me who loves to be send to hell holes at level 1. :D

Jeoshua

Post by Jeoshua »

I'm deffinitely a Risk/Reward type of person. Having rewards based on level of quest sounds awesome. I know it won't really work properly without unleveled monsters but is the quest pack standalone?

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

They're modular, so you can do the one without the other.

Jay_H

Post by Jay_H »

I've updated Quest Pack 1, so it's now completely compatible with Unleveled Mobs.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Had a nasty surprise in Dagkner's Nest, or something like that. In a single room there was close to 10 spiders, the whole goddamn room was filled with them. Very happy that my current character is a Vampire. :)

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

I just realized something:

Although I'll gladly trade it for unleveled mobs, one thing that will be a lot less frequent is enemy infighting. The dungeons will now be mostly monsters that fit together, so they'll be part of the same group.

Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Ralzar wrote: Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:56 pm I just realized something:

Although I'll gladly trade it for unleveled mobs, one thing that will be a lot less frequent is enemy infighting. The dungeons will now be mostly monsters that fit together, so they'll be part of the same group.
Noticed the same, but i have had many encounters in the wilderness where game still spawns enemies that fight against each others. I think it's fair trade-off for having unleveled mobs.