[Mod]: Inventory Filter

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Dubiousintent

Re: [Mod]: Inventory Filter

Post by Dubiousintent »

That works. Thanks for the quick solution.

Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Dubiousintent wrote: Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:41 pm That works. Thanks for the quick solution.
Glad to hear it. Thank you for making me aware of the issue.

Thanks
A

Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Hi all,

Version 1.3 is on Nexus now. Note: DFU version 0.10.20 is required for this upgrade.

It includes a small fix to pause hotkeys while typing in the filter box.
Special thanks to Petchema for quickly creating functionality in 0.10.20 to allow modders to pause the hotkeys.

OP is updated with the information, and Nexus has been updated with latest version.

thanks all
a

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

I'm sure you have thought about this already, but it would be pretty awesome if you could add a filter for the "buying" panel of the trade window as well. I guess it's not nearly as necessary due to the usually fairly limited stock of many shelves in shops, I think the exception being the alchemy shop shelves, which can be fairly cluttered.

Just an idea though, thanks for making the mod, currently using it as an example for adding my own "text window" for my current WIP mod.

Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Magicono43 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 1:42 pm I'm sure you have thought about this already, but it would be pretty awesome if you could add a filter for the "buying" panel of the trade window as well. I guess it's not nearly as necessary due to the usually fairly limited stock of many shelves in shops, I think the exception being the alchemy shop shelves, which can be fairly cluttered.

Just an idea though, thanks for making the mod, currently using it as an example for adding my own "text window" for my current WIP mod.
Hi, thank you for the kind words :)
I had tried to implement but found too many issues. If you select an item for purchase, but then filter to something else, it wasn't working properly, so I didn't look into it further.

I am really looking forward to your limited gold mod; it is something I've wanted for awhile now. :)

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Yeah, I figure there would be some issues as you said, understandable to not go too crazy with what currently works.

Good to see people are looking forward to my simple mod idea, lol. Thanks for having your code out there for a good example, here is the UI part that I got done so far thanks to it!
Font-0.85, 263 X, 34-41 Y.png
Font-0.85, 263 X, 34-41 Y.png (545.61 KiB) Viewed 2560 times

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

This mod no longer works in DFU v0.10.25, due to an error that happens on mod initialization that was happening the same for my Limited Gold Shops mod. So i'm almost 100% sure that you can fix this problem by adding an overload for this constructor, check this post and my reply afterward: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3929&start=20#p45808

Regnier

Post by Regnier »

This mod made Level up adjuster not work for me

FYI

Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Magicono43 wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:03 pm This mod no longer works in DFU v0.10.25, due to an error that happens on mod initialization that was happening the same for my Limited Gold Shops mod. So i'm almost 100% sure that you can fix this problem by adding an overload for this constructor, check this post and my reply afterward: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3929&start=20#p45808
Thanks Magicono43, and TheLacus; my issue was indeed that same problem. I played around with various fixes over the last day or so without having read your comment. I found that if I precompile, it worked but I couldn't figure out why; now it makes sense.

With this solution in place, I was able to go back to building the mod without precompile so people can see the source.

Thank you both!
a

Asesino

Post by Asesino »

Regnier wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:05 am This mod made Level up adjuster not work for me

FYI
Hi Regnier, There should be no conflict between this mod and level up adjuster. Are you sure you didn't install another mod along with this mod? I will double check the code for level up adjuster but I really doubt that, that code would extend the inventory and trade windows which is all that this mod does.

As a quick check, please disable my mod and see if level up adjuster starts working again.

thanks
a