[MOD] No Dice

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Ryan7251

Re: [MOD] No Dice

Post by Ryan7251 »

Ralzar wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:16 pm
Ryan7251 wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:12 pm I tryed to use this but when i leveled i got 4 points and like 10 out of my 15 max hit points i should have gotten :/
What did you use? The nexus version of No Dice? The fixed version of No Dice this thread is about? Or LevelUp Adjuster that the last post is about?
I used the fixed version i have sen some people say they have had issues with the levelup Adjuster mod so i wanted to just use this could it be do to the other mods i have on I am also using NPC health Indicators and Decorator I tried to use the DREAMs mod but i had issues with that mod so i turned it off.
I am now going to remake a hero and maybe that will fix it.

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

There shouldn't be any issues with the latest version of the LevelUp Adjuster mod (viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3337) except with the "Leveling Speed" settings which appear to be broken; the rest of the mod is more comprehensive/flexible than the old "No Dice" mod. Just FYI for anyone else reading this, but of course, use whatever is best for you!

Ryan7251

Post by Ryan7251 »

mikeprichard wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:24 pm There shouldn't be any issues with the latest version of the LevelUp Adjuster mod (viewtopic.php?f=27&t=3337) except with the "Leveling Speed" settings which appear to be broken; the rest of the mod is more comprehensive/flexible than the old "No Dice" mod. Just FYI for anyone else reading this, but of course, use whatever is best for you!
I tryed no dice and once more i had the issue i think i will move on to level up adjuster mod

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Yeah, the levelup speed is the only thing I never got to work properly. It was removed in the next update. Perhaps it will make a reappearance in the future, but I doubt it. THe level up mechanic is just too many moving parts for me to manipulate one piece and it not having unforseen consequences.

The rest of the mod works flawlessly though. As far as I know :D

greatblutiger

Post by greatblutiger »

So what does this mod do? Does this revamp the combat in DF?

mikeprichard

Post by mikeprichard »

greatblutiger wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:07 am So what does this mod do? Does this revamp the combat in DF?
Per the linked Nexus page:

"Removes the rolls on how much health and attribute points you earn upon leveling, always gives max rolls."

However, if you're interested in this, you'll likely want to use the newer mod I linked above instead.

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Hi! This mod has the Mod Manager Download button enabled on Nexus, but it actually doesn't support it. Please check Release Mods for details.