Adjusting some of the monsters in the game to be more in line with the threat level they should have.
Many thanks to Hazelnut for supplying the code structure I used to build this
- Debuff rats/bats for a slightly softer start in Privateers Hold.
- Debuffs Spiders and Scorpions slightly, to make up for their paralysis effect.
- Buff Werewolfs/Wereboars. Generally more durability for boars, and more armor for wolves.
- Buffs Bears and Tigers. Generally more durability for bears, more armor/damage for tigers.
- Buffs Highest tier mobs like Deadra Lords, Liches and Vampire Ancients
- Buffs Mummies.
- Buffs Giants.
- Buffs all Orc types.
- Debuffs zombies.
- Increases Werewolf and Wereboar size
(Each modded monster is first listed with vanilla stats and then modded stats marked in red)
This is just how I set the stats. I am very open to discussing these changes and any others you might think of.
Here is an excel file of all moddable monsters and their stats: For example: Why are all atronachs identical? Should there be stat diffrences between them? If so, what?
Modding other parts
The stats I have modded here are pretty much the ONLY stats I can mod at the moment. I can also change sound effects, but not much more. Stuff I can not do at the moment, but would if I could:
Mod humanoid enemies.
Mod monster spells.
Add new monsters.