[MOD] Meaner Monsters

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
L57

Re: [MOD] Meaner Monsters

Post by L57 »

Ralzar wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:19 pm Yeah, I wasn't sure what atronachs to give what buffs. So I split them up into:

Flesh: HP
Fire: Damage
Iron: Level
Ice: Armor

I can absolutely see the argument for switching ice and iron.
Good idea, but what's effect of this level buff in the game? I thought it's rather a nominal indicator.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Spells and skill checks at least.
For example: I lowered Spiders level and now the paralyze effect is much shorter.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

So here is something i'm curious about. I understand that level matters for Human NPC enemies in that their stats/health/spell selection is completely based around what level they are, which is the same as the Player is. Now with monsters though, I thought that level only had the effect on them of what situations they are allowed to spawn in dungeons. Like you won't see "random" daedra lords in dungeons if you are level 1, but you will see them when you are lik level 15+.

With this is mind, does this mean that monsters don't get any stat scaling (besides spell selection I think) from the player increasing in level, like is a mummy harder to hit compared to a skeleton warrior, not just because of their different base Armor rating, but also their level?

I was trying to hit a mummy that I buffed with your mod yesterday with my level 4 character, the mummy having -5 Armor, and being it's level 15. I could barely land any hits on the thing, unless I exclusively used the upward stab which adds +10 to the hit role. Was it so hard to hit because of the -5, or did the level of the enemy have some effect? I think I asked this somewhere else, but i'm really not sure what the answer is. Do the enemies have skills just like the player does, such as dodge? Because if that's the case, maybe level does effect those skills if they even do have them as monsters.

L57

Post by L57 »

Magicono43 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:11 pm Now with monsters though, I thought that level only had the effect on them of what situations they are allowed to spawn in dungeons. Like you won't see "random" daedra lords in dungeons if you are level 1, but you will see them when you are lik level 15+.
Not at all. Check out how 'Unleveled Mobs' mod works. There are leveled lists for dungeon types in game which determine who will spawn and where (with some element of randomness, of course). However, there are sometimes 'fixed' enemies in dungeon blocks who doesn't depend on these lists, as far as I know.

When you enter the dungeon or get a quest, game is choosing what type of enemy (among those who are acceptable in accordance with these leveled lists) will spawn depending on dungeon block. You can change these lists such that you'll be overwhelmed with ancient vampires in any dungeon in the game.

And in vanilla Daggerfall you can encounter Daedra Lords and Ancient Vampires while being low-level charachter ;) Not too often, but...
With this is mind, does this mean that monsters don't get any stat scaling (besides spell selection I think) from the player increasing in level, like is a mummy harder to hit compared to a skeleton warrior, not just because of their different base Armor rating, but also their level?
AFAIK level has limited effect on monsters, unlike human enemies. Ralzar made me remember that level affects spells (not spell selection, but rather power and durability of spell) and poison strength, for example, but other than that it's hard to think of anything relevant. If leveled skills also matter, than hit chance must be influenced by level too.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

I was just reading the Unofficial Wiki, which yes, I know that not all of the stuff on there is accurate for Daggerfall Unity, or Daggerfall in general, but i'm going to have to assume this detail is correct, as I can't really find any other easy to find info out there about this. Quote from the Wiki page: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Bestiary#Sorcerer
- "Higher levels" generally refers to level 14 (at least) and higher. However, it is possible to encounter the more dangerous foes as early as level 6.

- All monsters of a particular type have the same level throughout the game. This means rats are always level 1 enemies and Ancient Liches are always level 21. Aside from its role in selecting the random dungeon inhabitants, an enemy's level is relevant if it is a spellcaster, since the magnitude, chance, and duration of spells are determined by caster level.

- An enemy's skills also depend on its level. The value of any skill will always be five times the enemy's level plus a starting value of 30. For example, a level 20 enemy or higher has all skills at 100, a rat all skills at 35. For non-humanoid adversaries, skills in the six schools of magicka can never surpass 80.
So if this information is correct, this would explain why the mummy I mentioned before was so damn hard to hit. Because if they are level 15 as they are in the Meaner Monsters mod. That means they have a base 30 skill in dodge (as all monsters have by default) + monster_level * 5, so their dodge skill is actually 105 (I think it maxes out at 100), which actually makes a pretty large difference in the hit formula, at least if my math is correct in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3453&p=40348#p40348

If my math is correct AND the info on the Unoffical Wiki is correct, that means these were my chances in that situation of hitting the mummy: chanceToHit = (-5) + (66 + 1) + ((50-50)/10) +((60-80)/10) - (100/4) + (30/10) + (40) - (50) = 28%, and this was while using the Accurate low damage upward thrust, if I used the default horizontal it would only be 18%.

So if all those variables are correct, that would mean that level of monsters actually does have a pretty large effect on their chances of being hit, and a more marginal effect on their ability to hit others (including the player), this is all based on melee combat btw, so it could mean even more on the saving throw formula for spells as well potentially. The difference being say between a level 1 rat (35 dodge skill) and a level 15 mummy (100 dodge skill) being about 16.25% for all melee attacks against them. work: 100/4 = 25, 35/4 = 8.75, 25 - 8.75 = 16.25

With all of that said, I think it's safe to say (if my info is correct as I said) that the level of a monster actually means quite a big difference in their odds of being hit, the maximum effect of this for melee being hit at level 14 (30 + (14*5)) = 100. This is why I assume that most of the enemies that are higher than level 14 in the game start to have some-times massively negative Armor rating, to try and off-set the massive hit bonus that players get with the better materials, and to compensate for their dodge skill being capped about 6 levels before.

Honestly, if this is the case, this would explain why when I played the DOS version a few years back that it seemed so much easier and I was landing so many more hits compared to when I first started playing the Unity version, since the dodge skill was bugged in classic and basically worked against the one with high dodge.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

So I wonder if you would want to add any other changes to aspects of the game that could make the game overall more difficult for all characters. Because I did a bunch of math with all of the monsters in the game and how the player chance to hit them goes up as they get better weapons and level up and such.

It's actually pretty interesting that I've found that general character progression has a lot less of an impact on hit chance than weapon material being used. Like to get the benefits of just going from steel to elven, you would have to get increase your weapon skill by 10 levels to have the same effect, or even more crazy, increase your agility by 50 points, luck by 100 points, or increase your critical strike skill by 100 to have the same effect on hit chance that just going up one tier of material quality has. To me, it seems a bit crazy honestly, that's why it becomes so easy so quickly as you level up, you start to miss very little because the way that shops start to populate their inventory and even the drops of normal enemies starts to give you the high level stuff pretty quickly.

So, at least from my observation from running the same examples on all of the monsters in the game, I think the best thing to change would be to make the weapon material modifier from a x10 to like a x5. This way you would actually have to get your character stronger before being able to hit nearly every attack, instead of just getting your first ebony weapon and steam-rolling even the higher level monsters with your level 10 character. With this change as well, it would make "balancing" the monster attributes more of a fine tuning thing, rather than having to make Massive AC and Health increases just to try and give the player a challenge, as the player gets significantly more powerful in comparison to the enemies as they get better weapons AND level up, that you have to do crazy increases to monster AC just to make a dent in their odds.

Was just wondering if you might be interested in possibly integrating this idea into this mod, because it sort of is looking to achieve the same goal of making the monsters harder overall, since you won't be as easily and quickly able to just stun-lock attack combo them into dust before they can even land an attack. If not, i'll probably make a separate mod to do this.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

I am very interested in this, but I'm not sure if it fits this particular mod. I have strong feelings about the item/loot/price/level scaling systems in this game and want to do some heavy adjustments.

Loot Realism that I make together with Hazelnut (Hazelnut doing the coding while I'm mostly the idea guy) has started touching on these areas by manipulating what enemy loot drops etc.

There is also the Unleveled World project: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3450

I am hoping to at some point completely shift the drop mechanics for material types as well as what shops offer what materials. So the high level materials are way more rare.

An argument could even be made for this fitting into Hazelnuts Roleplay&Realism mod, allthough I suspect it's not a mechnic he's particualrly interested in implementing there.

This doesn't 100% fit into any of the mods, but is absolutely something I'd want to change. I have however, not really looked at the combat mechanics themselves, instead aiming for changing what monsters you meet, what equipments you have etc. Mostly because it's a huge hassle of a system and I3lessed is allready digging so deep into it there's a danger of balrogs: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2508

But if what you say is true, it's another piece of Daggerfall that's annoyingly designed. I assume the logic behind it is the conclusion you reach when armor works for deflection instead of absorbtion:
Premise 1: Armor stops attacks from hitting, simulating the attacks inability to penetrate the armor.
Premise 2: Better weapons are better at penetrating armor.
Conclusion: Therefore, better weapons are better at hitting.

All this could have been avoided if the developers had just stopped looking to D&Ds THAC0 mechanics for their combat. There's easier and better ways to do those combat calculations that a PC can do in a blink of an eye but takes a long time to calculate in a PnP game.
I assume this is what I3lessed discovered and has been trying to fix, allthough I suspect we don't have the ability to mod all that he wants to do, so the project might be a little stuck at the moment.

I'll take a look at this and see if it's easy to do something light-touch with the calculations here. If so, I'd have to take a look at the monster stats again, because they might be completely OP then :D

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Hm, a suprisingly large amount of the combat mechanics are moddable. Only problem is, only one mod can touch it because of how the override function works. So if I change this, we might run into problems of compatability with other mods. I'll have to check if anyone else is doing this or planning to do this, to avoid problems in the future.

Edit: Gah, and you were right. Here is the weapon modifier applied:

https://github.com/Interkarma/daggerfal ... er.cs#L632

I'll have to check around how to best handle this so mods aren't incompatible.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Ralzar wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:52 am Hm, a suprisingly large amount of the combat mechanics are moddable. Only problem is, only one mod can touch it because of how the override function works. So if I change this, we might run into problems of compatability with other mods. I'll have to check if anyone else is doing this or planning to do this, to avoid problems in the future.

Edit: Gah, and you were right. Here is the weapon modifier applied:

https://github.com/Interkarma/daggerfal ... er.cs#L632

I'll have to check around how to best handle this so mods aren't incompatible.
Yeah, so at least from the code that I was able to find. The "easiest" ways to change the weapon hit modifier from material would be to either change the hit mod itself for each material, which would probably be more annoying and messy. Since the code has it stored/returned as an Int, since all of them are divisible by 10. If it was to be changed to something like 1.5 - 3.5 and such, that would require a float, as far as I know, so that would be possibly annoying.

So I would think the changing the formula variable in Formulahelper would probably be the least messy, basically just altering the x10 to a x5 instead. With this change as well, the monsters could obviously still be altered as well, but the higher level monsters would not have to have their AC score set to crazy low values like -40 just to have any chance of being missed by a higher level player, that's why I think altering the weapon hit mod would help in both cases for balancing purposes.

Btw, when I was doing my math, I also added the rest of the monster roster to your mod, I have not modded their stats though, since I would like to probably use a spread-sheet or graphing tool to help try and change the numbers in a more logical way, rather than the original devs who clearly just threw most of the numbers in there at a whim (as you can see with all of the repeated numbers and micro-changes of like +1 max health as you go down the ID list, clearly they were pretty rushed during development.)

Code: Select all

// Project:         UnleveledMobs mod for Daggerfall Unity (http://www.dfworkshop.net)
// Copyright:       Copyright (C) 2019 JayH
// License:         MIT License (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/mit-license.php)
// Author:          JayH
// Modifier:		Kirk.O (Minor Tweeks Done to most values, 2/26/2020, 2:20 PM EST)

using DaggerfallConnect;
using DaggerfallWorkshop;
using DaggerfallWorkshop.Game;
using DaggerfallWorkshop.Game.Utility.ModSupport;
using DaggerfallWorkshop.Utility;
using UnityEngine;
using System.Collections;

namespace MeanerMonsters
{
    public class MeanerMonsters : MonoBehaviour
    {
        static Mod mod;

[Invoke(StateManager.StateTypes.Start, 0)]
        public static void Init(InitParams initParams)
        {
            mod = initParams.Mod;
            var go = new GameObject(mod.Title);
            go.AddComponent<MeanerMonsters>();
        }

void Awake()
        {
            InitMod();

mod.IsReady = true;
        }

private static void InitMod()
        {
            Debug.Log("Begin mod init: MeanerMonsters");

//-------------------- Animals -------------------------------------

// Rat
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[0].MinDamage = 1;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[0].MaxDamage = 2;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[0].MinHealth = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[0].MaxHealth = 30;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[0].Level = 1;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[0].ArmorValue = 8;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): [(Armor Rating) - (Enemy_dodge_skill/4) - 10]: 8 - (35/4) - 10 = -10.75
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: [(Player_Hit_Mod_Total) + (Player comp. Monster Hit Mod) - (Monster_Avoid)]: (49) + (-2) + (-10.75) = 36.25%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: [(Player_Hit_Mod_Total) + (Player comp. Monster Hit Mod) - (Monster_Avoid)]: (113) + (0) + (-10.75) = 102.25%

// Giant Bat
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[3].MinDamage = 1;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[3].MaxDamage = 4;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[3].MinHealth = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[3].MaxHealth = 12;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[3].Level = 2;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[3].ArmorValue = 3;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 3 - (40/4) - 10 = -17
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-1) + (-17) = 31%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (1) + (-17) = 97%

// Grizzly Bear
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[4].MinDamage = 4;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[4].MaxDamage = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[4].MinDamage2 = 6;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[4].MaxDamage2 = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[4].MinDamage3 = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[4].MaxDamage3 = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[4].MinHealth = 55;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[4].MaxHealth = 110;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[4].Level = 4;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[4].ArmorValue = 9;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 9 - (50/4) - 10 = -13.5
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-1) + (-13.5) = 34.5%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (1) + (-13.5) = 100.5%

// Sabertooth Tiger		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[5].MinDamage = 6;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[5].MaxDamage = 12;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[5].MinDamage2 = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[5].MaxDamage2 = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[5].MinDamage3 = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[5].MaxDamage3 = 24;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[5].MinHealth = 30;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[5].MaxHealth = 60;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[5].Level = 4;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[5].ArmorValue = 4;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 4 - (50/4) - 10 = -18.5
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-18.5) = 28.5%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-18.5) = 94.5%

// Spider		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[6].MinDamage = 3;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[6].MaxDamage = 9;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[6].MinHealth = 12;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[6].MaxHealth = 28;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[6].Level = 2;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[6].ArmorValue = 4;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 4 - (40/4) - 10 = -16
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-16) = 31%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-16) = 97%

// Slaughterfish (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[11].MinDamage = 2;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[11].MaxDamage = 12;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[11].MinHealth = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[11].MaxHealth = 50;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[11].Level = 7;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[11].ArmorValue = 6;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 6 - (65/4) - 10 = -20.25
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-20.25) = 26.75%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-20.25) = 92.75%

// Giant Scorpion		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[20].MinDamage = 9;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[20].MaxDamage = 18;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[20].MinHealth = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[20].MaxHealth = 52;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[20].Level = 4;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[20].ArmorValue = 3;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 3 - (50/4) - 10 = -19.5
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-19.5) = 27.5%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-19.5) = 93.5%

//-------------------- Animals -------------------------------------

//-------------------- Fantastical Creatures -------------------------------------

// Imp (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[1].MinDamage = 2;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[1].MaxDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[1].MinHealth = 11;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[1].MaxHealth = 18;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[1].Level = 2;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[1].ArmorValue = 3;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 3 - (40/4) - 10 = -17
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-17) = 31%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-17) = 97%

// Spriggan (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[2].MinDamage = 1;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[2].MaxDamage = 8;
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[2].MinDamage2 = 1;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[2].MaxDamage2 = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[2].MinDamage3 = 1;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[2].MaxDamage3 = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[2].MinHealth = 12;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[2].MaxHealth = 26;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[2].Level = 3;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[2].ArmorValue = -4;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): -4 - (45/4) - 10 = -25.25
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (1) + (-25.25) = 24.75%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (3) + (-25.25) = 90.75%

// Centaur (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[8].MinDamage = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[8].MaxDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[8].MinHealth = 14;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[8].MaxHealth = 46;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[8].Level = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[8].ArmorValue = 6;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 6 - (45/4) - 10 = -15.25
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-15.25) = 31.75%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-15.25) = 97.75%

// Nymph (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[10].MinDamage = 1;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[10].MaxDamage = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[10].MinHealth = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[10].MaxHealth = 50;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[10].Level = 6;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[10].ArmorValue = 0;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 0 - (60/4) - 10 = -25
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-25) = 22%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-25) = 88%

// Harpy (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[13].MinDamage = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[13].MaxDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[13].MinHealth = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[13].MaxHealth = 85;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[13].Level = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[13].ArmorValue = 2;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 2 - (70/4) - 10 = -25.5
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-25.5) = 21.5%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-25.5) = 87.5%

// Giant		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[16].MinDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[16].MaxDamage = 30;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[16].MinHealth = 70;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[16].MaxHealth = 110;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[16].Level = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[16].ArmorValue = 8;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 8 - (80/4) - 10 = -22
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-1) + (-22) = 26%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (1) + (-22) = 92%

// Gargoyle (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[22].MinDamage = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[22].MaxDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[22].MinHealth = 19;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[22].MaxHealth = 82;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[22].Level = 14;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[22].ArmorValue = 0;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 0 - (100/4) - 10 = -35
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-35) = 12%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-35) = 78%

// Dragonling (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[34].MinDamage = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[34].MaxDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[34].MinHealth = 14;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[34].MaxHealth = 42;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[34].Level = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[34].ArmorValue = 6;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 6 - (100/4) - 10 = -29
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-3) + (-29) = 17%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-1) + (-29) = 83%

// Dragonling (Default Stats) [Quest Specific Dragonling? Has 500,000 Soul Point Value]
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[40].MinDamage = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[40].MaxDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[40].MinHealth = 14;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[40].MaxHealth = 42;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[40].Level = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[40].ArmorValue = 6;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 6 - (100/4) - 10 = -29
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-3) + (-29) = 17%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-1) + (-29) = 83%

// Dreugh (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[41].MinDamage = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[41].MaxDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[41].MinHealth = 13;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[41].MaxHealth = 34;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[41].Level = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[41].ArmorValue = 6;

// Lamia (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[42].MinDamage = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[42].MaxDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[42].MinHealth = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[42].MaxHealth = 58;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[42].Level = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[42].ArmorValue = 6;

//-------------------- Fantastical Creatures -------------------------------------

//-------------------- Human Enemies -------------------------------------

// WIP WIP WIP WIP WIP

//-------------------- Human Enemies -------------------------------------

//-------------------- Orcs -------------------------------------

// Orc		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[7].MinDamage = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[7].MaxDamage = 22;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[7].MinHealth = 30;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[7].MaxHealth = 60;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[7].Level = 6;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[7].ArmorValue = 6;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 6 - (60/4) - 10 = -19
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (1) + (-19) = 31%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (3) + (-19) = 97%

// Orc Sergeant		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[12].MinDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[12].MaxDamage = 30;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[12].MinHealth = 40;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[12].MaxHealth = 90;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[12].Level = 9;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[12].ArmorValue = 4;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 4 - (75/4) - 10 = -24.75
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (1) + (-24.75) = 25.25%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (3) + (-24.75) = 91.25%

// Orc Shaman		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[21].MinDamage = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[21].MaxDamage = 25;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[21].MinHealth = 60;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[21].MaxHealth = 100;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[21].Level = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[21].ArmorValue = 6;
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (1) + (-29) = 21%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (3) + (-29) = 87%

// Orc Warlord		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[24].MinDamage = 20;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[24].MaxDamage = 45;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[24].MinHealth = 80;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[24].MaxHealth = 160;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[24].Level = 19;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[24].ArmorValue = -2;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): -2 - (100/4) - 10 = -37
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (1) + (-37) = 13%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (3) + (-37) = 79%

//-------------------- Orcs -------------------------------------

//-------------------- Lycanthropes -------------------------------------

// Werewolf		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[9].MinDamage = 6;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[9].MaxDamage = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[9].MinDamage2 = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[9].MaxDamage2 = 12;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[9].MinDamage3 = 12;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[9].MaxDamage3 = 26;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[9].MinHealth = 25;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[9].MaxHealth = 50;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[9].Level = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[9].ArmorValue = 2;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 2 - (70/4) - 10 = -25.5
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-25.5) = 21.5%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-25.5) = 87.5%

// Wereboar		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[14].MinDamage = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[14].MaxDamage = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[14].MinDamage2 = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[14].MaxDamage2 = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[14].MinDamage3 = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[14].MaxDamage3 = 22;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[14].MinHealth = 60;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[14].MaxHealth = 100;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[14].Level = 8;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[14].ArmorValue = 5;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 5 - (70/4) - 10 = -22.5
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-1) + (-22.5) = 25.5%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (1) + (-22.5) = 91.5%

//-------------------- Lycanthropes -------------------------------------

//-------------------- Atronachs -------------------------------------

// Fire Atronach		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[35].MinDamage = 20;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[35].MaxDamage = 35;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[35].MinHealth = 35;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[35].MaxHealth = 90;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[35].Level = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[35].ArmorValue = 2;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 2 - (100/4) - 10 = -33
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-3) + (-33) = 13%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-1) + (-33) = 79%

// Iron Atronach		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[36].MinDamage = 25;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[36].MaxDamage = 45;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[36].MinHealth = 60;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[36].MaxHealth = 170;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[36].Level = 21;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[36].ArmorValue = 3;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 3 - (100/4) - 10 = -32
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-3) + (-32) = 14%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-1) + (-32) = 80%

// Flesh Atronach		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[37].MinDamage = 7;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[37].MaxDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[37].MinHealth = 120;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[37].MaxHealth = 310;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[37].Level = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[37].ArmorValue = 9;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 9 - (100/4) - 10 = -26
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-3.5) + (-26) = 19.5%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-1.5) + (-26) = 85.5%

// Ice Atronach		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[38].MinDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[38].MaxDamage = 30;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[38].MinHealth = 55;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[38].MaxHealth = 125;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[38].Level = 16;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[38].ArmorValue = 3;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 3 - (100/4) - 10 = -32
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-4) + (-32) = 13%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-2) + (-32) = 79%

//-------------------- Atronachs -------------------------------------

//-------------------- Undead -------------------------------------

// Skeletal Warrior (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[15].MinDamage = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[15].MaxDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[15].MinHealth = 17;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[15].MaxHealth = 66;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[15].Level = 9;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[15].ArmorValue = 2;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 2 - (75/4) - 10 = -26.75
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-26.75) = 20.25%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-26.75) = 86.25%

// Zombie		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[17].MinDamage = 4;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[17].MaxDamage = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[17].MinHealth = 40;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[17].MaxHealth = 110;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[17].Level = 5;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[17].ArmorValue = 7;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 7 - (55/4) - 10 = -16.75
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-16.75) = 30.25%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-16.75) = 96.25%

// Ghost (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[18].MinDamage = 10;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[18].MaxDamage = 35;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[18].MinHealth = 17;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[18].MaxHealth = 66;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[18].Level = 11;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[18].ArmorValue = 0;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 0 - (85/4) - 10 = -31.25
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-31.25) = 15.75%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-31.25) = 81.75%

// Mummy		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[19].MinDamage = 7;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[19].MaxDamage = 17;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[19].MinHealth = 90;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[19].MaxHealth = 130;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[19].Level = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[19].ArmorValue = -5;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): -5 - (100/4) - 10 = -40
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-40) = 7%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-40) = 73%

// Wraith (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[23].MinDamage = 20;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[23].MaxDamage = 45;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[23].MinHealth = 30;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[23].MaxHealth = 90;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[23].Level = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[23].ArmorValue = 0;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 0 - (100/4) - 10 = -35
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-35) = 12%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-35) = 78%

// Vampire (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[28].MinDamage = 20;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[28].MaxDamage = 50;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[28].MinHealth = 28;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[28].MaxHealth = 154;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[28].Level = 19;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[28].ArmorValue = -2;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): -2 - (100/4) - 10 = -37
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-4) + (-37) = 8%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-2) + (-37) = 74%

// Vampire Ancient		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[30].MinDamage = 25;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[30].MaxDamage = 55;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[30].MinHealth = 80;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[30].MaxHealth = 170;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[30].Level = 20;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[30].ArmorValue = -6;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): -6 - (100/4) - 10 = -41
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-3) + (-41) = 5%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-1) + (-41) = 71%

// Lich		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[32].MinDamage = 50;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[32].MaxDamage = 80;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[32].MinHealth = 80;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[32].MaxHealth = 180;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[32].Level = 20;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[32].ArmorValue = -7;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): -7 - (100/4) - 10 = -42
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-3) + (-42) = 4%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-1) + (-42) = 70%

// Ancient Lich		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[33].MinDamage = 90;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[33].MaxDamage = 115;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[33].MinHealth = 130;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[33].MaxHealth = 250;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[33].Level = 21;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[33].ArmorValue = -10;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): -10 - (100/4) - 10 = -45
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-3) + (-45) = 1%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-1) + (-45) = 67%

//-------------------- Undead -------------------------------------

//-------------------- Daedra -------------------------------------

// Frost Daedra (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[25].MinDamage = 50;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[25].MaxDamage = 100;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[25].MinHealth = 25;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[25].MaxHealth = 130;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[25].Level = 17;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[25].ArmorValue = -5;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): -5 - (100/4) - 10 = -40
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-2) + (-40) = 7%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (0) + (-40) = 73%

// Fire Daedra (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[26].MinDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[26].MaxDamage = 50;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[26].MinHealth = 26;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[26].MaxHealth = 138;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[26].Level = 17;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[26].ArmorValue = 1;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 1 - (100/4) - 10 = -34
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-4) + (-34) = 11%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-2) + (-34) = 77%

// Daedroth (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[27].MinDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[27].MaxDamage = 50;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[27].MinHealth = 27;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[27].MaxHealth = 146;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[27].Level = 18;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[27].ArmorValue = 1;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): 1 - (100/4) - 10 = -34
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-4) + (-34) = 11%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-2) + (-34) = 77%

// Daedra Seducer (Default Stats)
			EnemyBasics.Enemies[29].MinDamage = 15;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[29].MaxDamage = 50;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[29].MinHealth = 27;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[29].MaxHealth = 146;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[29].Level = 19;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[29].ArmorValue = 1;

// Daedra Lord		
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[31].MinDamage = 45;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[31].MaxDamage = 90;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[31].MinHealth = 110;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[31].MaxHealth = 210;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[31].Level = 21;
            EnemyBasics.Enemies[31].ArmorValue = -13;
			// Estimated Avoidance Modifier (Lower means harder to hit): -13 - (100/4) - 10 = -48
			// Lvl. 1 Player Example: [Breton, Elven Wep, 35 wep skill, 60 agi, 50 luck, 30 crit skill]: (49) + (-4) + (-48) = -3%
			// Lvl.14 Player Example: [Breton, Ebony Wep, 65 wep skill, 80 agi, 50 luck, 50 crit skill]: (113) + (-2) + (-48) = 63%

//-------------------- Daedra -------------------------------------

//Change RuinedCastle mobs for testing.
            //RandomEncounters.EncounterTables[(int)DFRegion.DungeonTypes.RuinedCastle] = new RandomEncounterTable()
            //{ 
            //    DungeonType = DFRegion.DungeonTypes.RuinedCastle,
            //    Enemies = new MobileTypes[]
            //    {

//        MobileTypes.GrizzlyBear,
            //        MobileTypes.Werewolf,
            //        MobileTypes.Wereboar,

//    }
            //};

Debug.Log("Finished mod init: MeanerMonsters");
        }

}
}
The coding command messed up the indentations for some reason.

Edit: If anything, I would even consider making some minor changes to the entire hit-formula. Make some modifiers that rely on the player skills more than just the weapon that is being used. Such as having agility/luck divide by 5 instead of 10, essentially doubling their relevance, and possibly dividing critical strike by 5 instead of 10, doing the same. Stuff like that, just so player progression matters more than just their equipment, or at least how much they enchanted their equipment with fortify stats, which I think most people get pretty quickly honestly. That's just a side thought though, since that would make some mods more over-powered for the player, such as the uncapping attributes one and such like that.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Magicono43 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:56 pm So I would think the changing the formula variable in Formulahelper would probably be the least messy, basically just altering the x10 to a x5 instead.
Yeah, what I was thinking. Possibly something like

chanceToHitMod += ((weapon.GetWeaponMaterialModifier() * 4) + 10 );

Which helps lift up the bottom while tapering off the gain as material increases compared to the original code.
Magicono43 wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:56 pm Edit: If anything, I would even consider making some minor changes to the entire hit-formula. Make some modifiers that rely on the player skills more than just the weapon that is being used. Such as having agility/luck divide by 5 instead of 10, essentially doubling their relevance, and possibly dividing critical strike by 5 instead of 10, doing the same. Stuff like that, just so player progression matters more than just their equipment, or at least how much they enchanted their equipment with fortify stats, which I think most people get pretty quickly honestly. That's just a side thought though, since that would make some mods more over-powered for the player, such as the uncapping attributes one and such like that.
Agreed, the whole combat formula could probably do with adjustments. I'm absolutely seeing the argument for including it in Meaner Monsters, but if it gets extensive enough it will allmost overshadow the actual monster modding :D

One thing I want to use this for: make hand-to-hand use the gauntlet material for attacks.

I am debating with myself if I should include this in Meaner Monsters or LevelUp Adjuster (which I'm thinking of renaming to just "Mechanics Adjuster"). Problem is, I'll balance Meaner Monsters for the modded mechanic, so having them seperate could be awkward.