[MOD] Harderfall - 100% Hit Chance Formula

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
CycloneDusk

Re: [MOD] Harderfall - 100% Hit Chance Formula

Post by CycloneDusk »

Think I saw a mod that changed armor behavior to reducing the quantity of damage received per hit instead of reducing chance OF being hit, so that might be a nice companion to this.

jefetienne

Re: [MOD] Harderfall - 100% Hit Chance Formula

Post by jefetienne »

CycloneDusk wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:32 pm Think I saw a mod that changed armor behavior to reducing the quantity of damage received per hit instead of reducing chance OF being hit, so that might be a nice companion to this.
Oh yes, this mod. I haven't tried a lot of other mods yet but I'm definitely going to use it whenever I do another run of Daggerfall.
l3lessed wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:46 pm It will probably be faster for me to do these two things together than have you patch.
Sure thing :) I'll accept any changes you send my way.
l3lessed wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:46 pm I don't mind if you use my shield mod as part of it, as long as its a free project and I get clear credit and linkage to my Patreon and nexus mod pages.
I'd rather not since I will either be making my project GPL or proprietary, and so far I am only looking for code that is preferably MIT-licensed. Thank you for offering though.
El jefe, Etienne
Nexus Mods | GitHub