[MOD] Lousy Lycans

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Malfal

Re: [MOD] Lousy Lycans

Post by Malfal »

My character recently contracted lycanthropy and I was debating if I wanted to keep it or not. Lots of benefits, few downsides, a bit overpowered for my taste. While thinking about my options, I found your Lousy Lycans mod and was impressed with your ideas. So I was just getting ready to download and install it, but discovered that Realistic Wagon is a required prerequisite. :cry:

May I ask why? And is there any way to play with Lousy Lycans without using Realistic Wagon?

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

This is because part of Lousy Lycans effects is that the player drops all equipment when in beast form. Without Realistic Wagon there's no way to drop the wagon and horse.

MegaRhettButler

Post by MegaRhettButler »

Would you be willing to make item dropping a toggleable feature or release a version of this mod with just the stat changes? I'd love to have a mod that tones down the game breaking buffs from lycanthropy but losing all items twice a month sounds way too irritating to deal with.

I have this installed at present just as an incentive to NOT become a lycanthrope and break my game again but it'd be great to have the nerfs without the whole game revolving around your lycanthropy. Thanks for your work. I use several of your mods.