[MOD] Only Save After Resting (OSAR)

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Laicus

Re: [MOD] Only Save After Resting (OSAR)

Post by Laicus »

jefetienne wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 6:28 pm Only Save After Resting (OSAR)
I set 24 hours in the settings and now it is almost impossible to manually save outside of taverns (because the mod is installed for the appearance of mobs in the wilderness, but in the dungeons probably still will be able to rest 24 hours - this is the only minus), in combination with autosave, this is exactly what I needed! I'm finally happy as an elephant! Thank you again! I look forward to your new mods.

jefetienne

Post by jefetienne »

Laicus wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:30 pm I set 24 hours in the settings and now it is almost impossible to manually save outside of taverns (because the mod is installed for the appearance of mobs in the wilderness, but in the dungeons probably still will be able to rest 24 hours - this is the only minus), in combination with autosave, this is exactly what I needed! I'm finally happy as an elephant! Thank you again! I look forward to your new mods.
Awesome :D I'm glad, and thank you!
El jefe, Etienne
Nexus Mods | GitHub

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Found a bug:

I rested and leveled up.

I loaded the save (which had the save image of the levelup screen) and I was now a level higher, but my attribute points had not been applied. I tried resting again, but the level up did not trigger.