[Mod] Repair Tools

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
ZerioctheTank

Re: [Mod] Repair Tools

Post by ZerioctheTank »

Magicono43 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:42 am
ZerioctheTank wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:38 am Are you saying I can actually carry one weapon (and my secondary melee backup) & not have to lug around three bows anymore!? If so I'm going to scream!
Indeed, in that case for the bow you would just need to carry 1-2 bottles of Epoxy Glue if you were using the bow A LOT, 1 would probably suffice honestly. But make sure that you don't allow the bow in question to break completely before trying to DIY repair it, otherwise you are out of luck until you find a professional blacksmith to repair it then.
Well I just hit an all time high note with the scream that just exited my mouth. Oh happy day!

KovuCougar

Post by KovuCougar »

The mod description (both here and Nexus) does not list the Camping Gear in it's list for Sewing Kit. Though that item is provided by a mod itself so perhaps that's intentional.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

KovuCougar wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:07 pm The mod description (both here and Nexus) does not list the Camping Gear in it's list for Sewing Kit. Though that item is provided by a mod itself so perhaps that's intentional.
Yes, I added that item onto the white-list after getting a request, I did not list in an update because it was a very minor change.

Magicono43

Post by Magicono43 »

Released updated version for DFU Beta 0.11.1, courtesy of Kab the Bird Ranger on the forums. I have not tested this myself, this update makes it so the new RPR:I's leather armor variants can be repaired with the sewing kit, thanks Kab.