[MOD] Vibrant Wind

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Yagiza

Re: [MOD] Vibrant Wind

Post by Yagiza »

Download link on the first page leads to Real Grass on Nexus Mods page. Does that mean, that Vibrant Wind code is integrated into Real Grass mod, so I don't need it as a separate mod?

TheLacus

Post by TheLacus »

Yagiza wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:17 am Download link on the first page leads to Real Grass on Nexus Mods page. Does that mean, that Vibrant Wind code is integrated into Real Grass mod, so I don't need it as a separate mod?
Look under optional files. ;)
Mod System documentation - Learn how to create mods for Daggerfall Unity.
Modder Discussion - General help and discussion for the mod system.
Github Issues - Submit a bug report for the game, including the mod system.

Yagiza

Post by Yagiza »

TheLacus wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:47 am
Yagiza wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:17 am Download link on the first page leads to Real Grass on Nexus Mods page. Does that mean, that Vibrant Wind code is integrated into Real Grass mod, so I don't need it as a separate mod?
Found it! Thanx! :D

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

TheLacus wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:47 am
Well thats really hidden, I think it should be uploaded separately.