[MOD] Handpainted model replacement project (Release v2.10b)

A curated forum for compatible and maintained mods. Users are unable to create new topics in this forum but can reply to existing topics. Please message a moderator to have your mod moved into this forum area.
Uncanny_Valley

Re: [MOD] Handpainted model replacement project (Release v2.00) - UPDATE Sept 2020

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

Excellent work! The bridge looks exceptionally great! Regarding the last models, I don't remember seeing them inside dungeons.

A request if you could. Models 41800, 41801 are slightly lower than the original counterpart, so any objects placed on top appears floating. This is a tavern redone specific issue.
2.png
2.png (805.28 KiB) Viewed 2947 times
1.png
1.png (961.23 KiB) Viewed 2947 times

AlexanderSig

Re: [MOD] Handpainted model replacement project (Release v2.00) - UPDATE Sept 2020

Post by AlexanderSig »

Uncanny_Valley wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:03 pm Excellent work! The bridge looks exceptionally great! Regarding the last models, I don't remember seeing them inside dungeons.

A request if you could. Models 41800, 41801 are slightly lower than the original counterpart, so any objects placed on top appears floating. This is a tavern redone specific issue.

2.png
1.png
Thanks! Will be fixed in the next version.

Also, in the screenshots you linked the chest models in the original don't have a front- or backside but in the model I created there's a frontside with a padlock on it, it would be great if you could flip those chests around in the taverns so the padlock is visible. It's not noticable if you don't have handpainted models but looks nicer with the mod in my opinion :)

Uncanny_Valley

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

AlexanderSig wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:05 pm Also, in the screenshots you linked the chest models in the original don't have a front- or backside but in the model I created there's a frontside with a padlock on it, it would be great if you could flip those chests around in the taverns so the padlock is visible. It's not noticable if you don't have handpainted models but looks nicer with the mod in my opinion :)
I will see what I can do. I placed these chests in a lot of places in a lot of taverns, so I try to rotate the one that I find and include in the next release. ;)

Uncanny_Valley

Post by Uncanny_Valley »

AlexanderSig wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:04 pm Image
Looks nice.

Ralzar

Post by Ralzar »

Seems the underside of your table is missing :D

https://youtu.be/T7jel-mEpVM?t=1299

King of Worms

Post by King of Worms »

Nice column models!

If I can add.. if possible the textures should be a bit more rugged so it looks more like vanilla.
That one broken column has a some kind of greenery in vanilla, I can see hints of it on your texture, but its almost invisible. Making it more visible would be cool, or maybe drop that green branch model from a lootpiles there or something :)

Anyway, its still a good job done for sure, great to see the progress!

N_Molson

Post by N_Molson »

Awesome work, add a lot to the game ! 8-)

AlexanderSig

Post by AlexanderSig »

King of Worms wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:38 pm Nice column models!

If I can add.. if possible the textures should be a bit more rugged so it looks more like vanilla.
That one broken column has a some kind of greenery in vanilla, I can see hints of it on your texture, but its almost invisible. Making it more visible would be cool, or maybe drop that green branch model from a lootpiles there or something :)

Anyway, its still a good job done for sure, great to see the progress!
Thanks, that's a good point, will definitely make the vines more noticeable :)